X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats...

Someone out kicked their coverage again

Comment

Congratulations. Man I wish I could go back to 4th 5th grade I never had a good looking teacher all mine were old and grumpy lol !

Comment

Congrats to your wife!

Comment

That’s an awesome achievement!!! And to hang in there through a heart surgery and just day to day life and still get it done. Huge congrats to your wife and you sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            No sir not a typo. She already had her associates of science from TCU and enrolled in WGU online courses. They have a format that as soon as you complete a class you move on to the next class. She already had 3 years of being an aid in a middle school working with kids that needed extra attention so she was familiar with the courses. She was working from 8am until 9pm Monday thru Friday and 9am to 5pm in the weekends during the summer. Then she would come from school (work) sit down at the computer at 3:30 and work until 10pm every night. She started her classes June first and completed all the course work first of October. She did her student teaching January thru April and was finished.

She actually finished faster than any other student has. In fact the school asked her to do testimonials for some of the more difficult courses she completed in 2-3 days for other students that were being discouraged. If I haven’t witnessed it myself it’d be hard to believe. And she still graduated with honors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Wow! I didn't know they had a program like this. That is great! Congratulations to you and your wife!

Comment

She appears to be as smart as she is beautiful!

You sir....are "Winning!". Congratulations to all!

Comment

that's awesome. congrats

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations. That’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome. Congratulations to your wife. It does take a toll on the family but it pays off in the end. I was in your shoes too. Wife studying aswell. I tell her she has more degrees than a thermometer.

Comment

Working...
                        X