No announcement yet.

Fed duck stamps ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s worth it....blah, blah, blah.....I’d pay more.....blah, blah, blah... it funds conservation......blah, blah, blah.....gimme a break guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Not paying it..

Comment

In the grand scheme of duck hunting, that stamp is probably the cheapest thing involved

Comment

Spend hundreds on guns, ammo, the latest camo, gizmos, etc, but $25 is the breaking point? Heck it's about the only money I send to the feds that at least partially gets used for what they say it's for.

Comment

hunting and fishing licenses in tx are very cheap to begin with. 25 bucks for a duck stamp is a bargain as well. most people have a hunting jacket that cost more than the total cost to hunt and fish for a year. it Is cheap and the money goes to help wildlife

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                Spend hundreds on guns, ammo, the latest camo, gizmos, etc, but $25 is the breaking point? Heck it's about the only money I send to the feds that at least partially gets used for what they say it's for.
                Right lol. I see guys griping about prices then post pics of their high dollar trucks and toys and hunting gear lol. I buy a stamp every year whether I hunt ducks or not!!

Comment

Do we really know if it helps fund conservation or just goes to a fund to get wasted by politicians? Need to know pitchfork or no pitchfork?

Comment

I hate that the price keeps going up, but $25? That isn't too bad. Heck, that's like a pair of movie tickets.

Seems like many Outdoorsmen spend all kinds of unnecessary funds and then complain about the cheapest part of the entire budget.

Fishermen do the same. Have a $70K plus custom flats rig, pulled by a 3/4 ton diesel, yet complain when a launch fee increased from $5 to $10.

Comment

The duck stamp was the first avenue in the US to enable hunters to help provide conservation. If you're bored watch million dollar duck stamp on YouTube, shows how it started in the market hunting days and as been fundamental to many of the conservation efforts across the board, not just ducks.

Comment

Lol cost me $144.50 when I got my new license/permits/stamps this year.

$28.50 for the stamp if you buy at academy or where ever in person. Should be the least of your worries if you're hunting waterfowl anyways.

I feel like the same guys that gripe about the price increase on a stamp are the same ones that say hunting is no longer affordable for the common working man....

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          In the grand scheme of duck hunting, that stamp is probably the cheapest thing involved
                          Dis da truf right hur!! Especially if you're on a lease!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            I just bought 2 of them this morning. One for my license. The other for my collection I started in 1981.
                            ive been doing the same since 2003...getting expensive!

Comment

The stamp is the cheapest thing you will buy that relates to duck hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                                ive been doing the same since 2003...getting expensive!
                                Yah, it can. Fule is my biggest expence now. I mostly hunt public lands due to my income in years past. But crunches down one year, made some sacrifices, and bought my lifetime license. It's paid for it's self now. Just have to buy the federal stamp. And find fule.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X