Saw em at Wally World

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No one?

Comment

Guess you can be the first. Let us know![emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure I picked up a pack of those AFTER season last year at Tractor Supply on the clearance rack.

Haven't used them yet.

Comment

Actually, Schwacker and similar designed 2 blade broadheads copied Rocky Mountain. Back in the day (1992 ?? ) , Barrie RM had a broadheads called the Gator - 2 blades that opened wide upon contact. I still have a few packs of the Gators

Comment

I bought a bunch of them last season from TSC. Paid $4/pack. This reminds and I stashed them somewhere. I have no clue where they are but now it's in my mind and I'm fixing to rip the house apart to locate them.

Comment

Found them! It's like Christmas morning! Found a release I got on clearance as well. I remember everything was 50%-75% off lowest marked price.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                Found them! It's like Christmas morning! Found a release I got on clearance as well. I remember everything was 50%-75% off lowest marked price.
                [emoji41][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                  [emoji41][emoji106]

If I get a chance I will try and take a couple shots tomorrow and see how they do.

Comment

Do as you may, but I don't support buying knockoffs. I understand trying to save a buck, I do it all day long, but there is a higher principle in play. Not preaching, just saying...
                    Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickstand View Post
                      Do as you may, but I don't support buying knockoffs. I understand trying to save a buck, I do it all day long, but there is a higher principle in play. Not preaching, just saying...
                      Best of luck.
                      What is the higher principle you’re referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        Actually, Schwacker and similar designed 2 blade broadheads copied Rocky Mountain. Back in the day (1992 ?? ) , Barrie RM had a broadheads called the Gator - 2 blades that opened wide upon contact. I still have a few packs of the Gators
                        Ulmer edge is also a copy of RM. A couple of improvements were made.

Comment

Best of luck.
                          I'd rather release a $5 combo broadhead/arrow at a pig than a $20 combo I use on deer and lose it. If they perform great and kill I would use them on a deer and other animals.

Comment

Best of luck.
                            Those aren't knockoffs That company has been around since 1979, They have other heads, bowsights. Not a popular brand around here. I have some Wasp broadheads that i got on a clearance sale. They are good heads, too, but hardly anyone carries them around here.

Comment

Best of luck.
                              Pretty sure if anything you could say shwackers are the knockoffs between the two. If I remember right these were out before shwackers ever came along

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X