No announcement yet.

Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sorry for your loss but happy she is no longer suffering and in the arms of our Lord. I shared your wife’s story multiple times with my wife. We are amazed at how she handled the hand dealt her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m so sorry to hear this news. Prayers for peace, comfort, strength and understanding for you and your family and all who loved her.

Eternal rest, grant unto Kristen O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her.

May she rest in peace. Amen.

Comment

Tim, I am so sorry for you and your family but I'm sure you take comfort in knowing that Kristen is pain free and 100% healed, sitting with Jesus. Please know that I will smile at those stars tonight, knowing that you and she have comfort and peace.

Comment

prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. No more sorrow, no more pain for your Bride, Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Praise God Tim. Go rest brother. Kristen is rejoicing in Heaven tonight. You and your daughter may rest easy knowing this. Mourning is part of the release and rest. Knowing how tight you guys are with the Lord Jesus, I can imagine you mourning with a slight smile on your face "Knowing"... I pray for a special portion of grace on you all. What suffering you have gone through, but what a powerful witness you have been to many that you'll never know or meet. God rest her soul and God Bless you all and give you peace and rest as well.

Lord receive this spirit into Your Eternal Rest. We thank You Lord for this eternal Healing in Kristen. Give our Brother Tim and his daughter comfort in these days as they push on with life on this earth. They know You Lord, and they know that You have provided a place for them with Kristen in Your time. Give them that hope and heal their broken hearts. In the powerful name of Jesus our Risen Savior we ask and pray, Amen.
                Beautiful prayer SS. Amen...

Comment

So sorry brother. Prayers sent for you and the family during these trying times.

Comment

I am so sorry to read this news. You and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family, may she serve the Lord and be at peace. RIP.

Comment

Prayers.

Comment

I am really sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and the girls. Rejoice knowing that you will one day see her again!

Comment

Very sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss....thoughts and prayers for your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X