Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss

Comment

I am so very sorry. My most sincere condolences to you and your family. May Kristin rest in peace.

Comment

Words seem inadequate...my heart breaks for you and your family. But, know that Kristin is pain and cancer free and rejoicing in Heaven with Jesus. Continued prayers for all of you...

Comment

Rest in Peace, Kristin.

Comment

So sorry for you and your family’s loss

Comment

So sorry for your loss, prayers of comfort sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Kristin is with our Lord and pain free forever. Prayers sent.
                God Bless your family.

Comment

Sorry for the loss, but glad she is no longer suffering.
                  Your family will be in our prayers still.

Comment

Condolences from my family, to you and yours Sir.

Comment

Condolences to you and your family. Continued prayers

Comment

May God bless you and your family with peace and comfort.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                          Condolences to you and your family. Continued prayers
                          x2

Comment

Tim,
                            having lost my dad to GBM this year as well, I offer you my most heartfelt condolences. I know there is a sense of relief that she is no longer suffering, and that is ok too. Rest easy tonight.
                            Today is All Saint's Day and tomorrow is All Soul's Day. (I misspoke earlier), two days especially set aside for those who have passed away.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
                            Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

Comment

Praise God Tim. Go rest brother. Kristen is rejoicing in Heaven tonight. You and your daughter may rest easy knowing this. Mourning is part of the release and rest. Knowing how tight you guys are with the Lord Jesus, I can imagine you mourning with a slight smile on your face "Knowing"... I pray for a special portion of grace on you all. What suffering you have gone through, but what a powerful witness you have been to many that you'll never know or meet. God rest her soul and God Bless you all and give you peace and rest as well.

Lord receive this spirit into Your Eternal Rest. We thank You Lord for this eternal Healing in Kristen. Give our Brother Tim and his daughter comfort in these days as they push on with life on this earth. They know You Lord, and they know that You have provided a place for them with Kristen in Your time. Give them that hope and heal their broken hearts. In the powerful name of Jesus our Risen Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

I’ve been dreading this. Man I am so sorry for your family’s loss. I know she’s at peace and no longer suffering though.

Comment

Working...
                                X