No announcement yet.

Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can’t imagine what you guys are going through...
    Praying for y’all.

Comment

Prayers sent for yourself and your wife's speedy recovery!

Comment

Tim how are you doing? Need anything?

I was looking at the stars tonight thinking of you and praying for the peace that I get when looking at the stars, knowing God is here. Im still praying for you all.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Kristin has been a fighter, and a very strong woman through all of this. Praying for peace for you and your family.

Comment

Thanks all for the prayers and comments.

Kristin has been “asleep” for the past 24 hours now without any response. We know we’re getting closer to her release from this horrible ordeal. We’ve kept vigil through the day in our bedroom - dogs included!

Our previous pastor is coming by the house tomorrow afternoon. It’s perfect timing as I believe she’s close to redemption.

Comment

Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for your strength and courage in these trying times.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for the entire family. May God bless you all in these final hours.

Comment

I am openly crying over this thread, I am so sorry for your family and I send my prayers for peace and comfort.

Comment

Lifting up all of you in prayer. She has fought the good fight, and you have been an excellent example for any couple going through a trial such as that. I pray for peace and comfort for you and your girls.

Comment

Continuing to pray for comfort and peace for all of you.

Comment

Continued Prayers

Comment

Hang in there Tim. Prayers for continued strength. My heart is aching for you and your daughters.

Comment

Working...
                                X