No announcement yet.

Brain cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thankful for the good surgical report! More prayers for healing and full recovery. God has this now!

Comment

Prayers up for y’all in this tough time! Be strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for you all. I pray God holds you in His Hands and comforts you

Comment

Update on the prognosis - it’s a GBM. We’re now on the ride of our lives. Doc beleives it was Grade IV from the start.

Chemo, Avastin, bonus Radiation, and Optune are now on the books. Looks like they’re throwing the kitchen sink at her.

When we drove home from the post surgery visit last Friday she said, “I feel great, I can’t believe this is happening right now.”

Comment

Continued prayers for your wife and family.

Comment

take care. prayers sent

Comment

Praying for Her now!

Comment

Praying for your wife and family.

Comment

I don’t know what GBM is but I’m gathering this is not good right now. All I can say is that I’m offering up more prayers as well.

Comment

Praying for you and your wife

Comment

More prayers on the way.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sending some knee mail up brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                              LORD, we ask for you to heal Kristin. She believes in YOU and YOUR GREAT POWERS. Nothing is impossible for YOU oh LORD!!! Heal her in JESUS name. Cancer be gone and never come back. Cancer you are not welcome in her body nor anywhere else. Cancer you do not have a right to stay or exist. We denounce you for the curse that you are cancer and from where you came. This husband and wife are telling you to leave and you must do so. Thank you Lord for carrying out your word and for healing her. We believe in the impossible because through YOU and with YOU OH LORD, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! We’re calling this miracle in. Thank YOU LORD.

AMEN!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Prayers continue.Y'all hang in there!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X