Prayers sent

Comment

Prayed for you both.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Don't know how in the world I've missed this until now!!

Lord God in Heaven, we are sometimes just overcome with affliction to the point we don't know what Your plan is. Lord we ask You, reveal Your plan and needs to this family in a clear and loving way. We ask You Lord, if it be possible, heal this sweet, sweet lady and restore her to her family. We know indeed that all things are possible for You in accordance with Your will. We also know that we can cause You to have compassion on us and hear and grant our pleas. We ask You Lord, grant us this healing that we may give You the glory for the work You do. We pray Oh Lord, for peace and comfort for this dear lady and that you ease her pain miraculously and give her rest. Please Lord, guide all her care-giver's hands to do Your work that she may have comfort from this pain, and guide them through Divine Wisdom to a right plan for Your will that brings healing for her. Lord comfort our brother Tim that he may know You are God and that regardless the outcomes, Your plan is The Way. We know Your ways are higher than ours, and we don't understand from time to time. Give us a clear way forward in this work Lord and grant our petition for healing and comfort. Give us strength to carry on and walk in Your Light, in the name of our healing Savior, Jesus Christ our Lord we ask and pray, Amen.

Amen Charlie!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers Up for your family!!!

Comment

God bless... love and more prayers

Comment

Continued prayers for all....cancer sucks so bad.

Comment

Still have prayers going up that the surgery was successful. I can't imagine the stress/anxiety you and your family are dealing with!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

My prayers to your family. Hang in there and the Good Lord with provide!!!

Comment

Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers folks.

Kristin sailed through the 2.5 hour surgery this morning. Amazing the work the doctors can do these days. This was a more aggressive surgery than the one she had last August. The identified loss so far is her peripheral vision. The left side vision likely won’t return but the right side may.

The NICU is located on the 11th floor here at Methodist in Houston. The view is of a blue lit water wall that looks spectacular in the night. Add to that the moon up high. I’ll spend the night awake keeping an eye on her with the immediate 12 hours being critical.

Doc believes we have progressed from a Grade 3 to a Grade 4 due to the rapid changes in the tumor mass between the last appointments - I sure hope not! However it falls, Kristin remains steadfast that her current path was destined by God and her faith hasn’t waivered.

We want to thank everyone for the prayers and positive vibes received.

Comment

Working...
                                X