• Show
Clear All

Prayers for baby Lane and your family sir

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

This really pulls at my Heart ... Prayers Up for Everyone

Comment

I will be praying hard for Lane and the family on the continued road to recovery! Awesome news.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I sent another pray so happy for the family!

Comment

Oh my! May God grant a miracle for this little one and give comfort to all.

Comment

Just horrible. Prayers sent for all and for a full, fast recovery.

Comment

Awesome stuff.....God is good!

Comment

Prayers of Thanksgiving and continued blessings.

Comment

PRAISE GOD! I have been praying for this announcement. Thank you for providing it and thank you Jesus for healing this baby

Comment

Thanks for the update. Great outcome and a testament to prayer.

Comment

I couldn’t imagine, prayers sent!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                              It’s been a long road but baby Lain has just now tested cancer free ! It is really hard to put into words how happy the family is on this day. It’s been a long time coming !
                              Wow! Terrific news! Thank you God, for your wonderful healing on this child. You are an awesome God, please let this be a reminder to us all, of your supernatural power, that we always keep strong our faith in you. Praying for strength, comfort, and your peace for this family. Praying all this through your son , our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X