X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update Tracey!
    Prayers continuing for Everyone!

Comment

Lord You know how many years these two have been "one flesh"... We ask You Lord God, heal this sweet lady and restore her to her mate. Give him peace. Lay Your comforting hand on him as You lay Your healing hand on her. Give them the strength to keep up the good fight that You may remove this cancer from her body and doubt from his mind. Lord, we ask you for strength and stamina for the girls too. Help them remain steadfast in Your hand and use this situation for Your glory. Give all the care-givers wisdom that is divine and within Your will to provide the right treatments to bring about Your end goal of healing and restoration.
      Lord, we thank You for the work You have done in this situation thus far, and we look forward to Your continued work and grace in this dear, dear couple. We pray these things and lift it all up to You Father through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Lord You know how many years these two have been "one flesh"... We ask You Lord God, heal this sweet lady and restore her to her mate. Give him peace. Lay Your comforting hand on him as You lay Your healing hand on her. Give them the strength to keep up the good fight that You may remove this cancer from her body and doubt from his mind. Lord, we ask you for strength and stamina for the girls too. Help them remain steadfast in Your hand and use this situation for Your glory. Give all the care-givers wisdom that is divine and within Your will to provide the right treatments to bring about Your end goal of healing and restoration.
        Lord, we thank You for the work You have done in this situation thus far, and we look forward to Your continued work and grace in this dear, dear couple. We pray these things and lift it all up to You Father through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Amen

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tracey, Stacey was one of the many on TBH that offered a lending ear and shoulder after my wife passed from cancer. I just wanted you to know I am here for the both of y’all. Any time day or night Please don’t hesitate to call. I pray the Lords blessings for you and your parents. God Bless. Joe. 903-521-6233 any time

Comment

Prayers for continued healing and peace.

Comment

Mom is still doing extremely well! Still full of energy and staying positive.

She did have a set back today - they said her white blood cell count was too low for chemo or radiation. She said the docs said it is anticipated. She's bummed because it throws her out of balance / schedule. Three more weeks!

Comment

Lord we thank you for touching this ladys health We also thank you for the peace you have given them in this trying time. We recognize you in all we are, all we have, and all we do. thank you for the answer in Jesus name.

Comment

Originally posted by garguy View Post
                    lord we thank you for touching this ladys health we also thank you for the peace you have given them in this trying time. We recognize you in all we are, all we have, and all we do. Thank you for the answer in jesus name.
                    amen!

Comment

Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Continued prayers for a great recovery.

Comment

Prayers continued

Comment

Prayer continues

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              I went to Mom's and Dad's house last night to visit.

Mom said she wants you to know your prayers are working. She feels an incredible calm while undergoing treatment - both chemo and radiation. She said, with tears in her eyes, she feels Jesus' hand on her during the treatments and knows everything is going to be just fine.

She was not fatigued like last week at this time and she's been monitoring her blood pressure at home. Since they took her off the beta blockers her BP has been normal.

Thank you again all for your prayers. Have a great weekend!
                              I smiled when I read this, Tracey. Prayers for her healing and recovery and for your dad's comfort.

Comment

Y'all are awesome! Thank you for your support!

I visited a little with her today. She's as feisty and as independent as ever. She irritated that radiation has been put on hold for this week but knows it was expected.

She had a doctor appointment so she grabbed her keys and ran out almost without saying goodbye. My car had her blocked in, so I got to hug her.

Comment

Working...
                                X