Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have them in a 13 gmc,dont fit and i wont waste any more money on the brand

Comment

I mentioned wanting some and my wife ordered them directly from WT. Mine fit perfect in my 2018 F-250.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
        Have them in a 13 gmc,dont fit and i wont waste any more money on the brand
        Then you ordered them wrong or were shipped wrong part... they are lazer measured to fit and fit like a glove.

4th vehicle with weather tech 2 fords a chevy and now a GMC. wont have one without it any more. Pull mine up and the carpet looks like they day i brought it home new.

Bought mine from amazon with 15% coupon i think... slept sence then. The amoubt of protection it gives the truck ( im heck on carpet) it easy pays for itself.

What i will say is get the TAN color, the black shows dirt much worse

Comment

I've got the WeatherTechs. I'll go husky next time

Comment

I've got Weather Tech in my 04 F-150 and they seem OK to me. Seem durable and fit good. Not sure what others mean buy they don't fit?? Maybe they've gone down hill lately or something...

But not sure what I'll put in the new truck. I pick it up this weekend!!

Comment

Just ordered my 3rd set of WeatherTechs for my new Titan. Never had a problem with them. Work just fine, not junk!

Comment

I have weathertechs. They fit great, are very durable and as always made in USA.

I used to use husky but prefer weathertech.
                Last edited by Lungbustr; 08-15-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                  Don’t waste your money on Weathertechs. Had them in 2 vehicles and both were junk. Switched to Husky in the new rides and they are a true custom fit. Way better!
                  I went husky as well and love em.

Comment

No problem with my Weathertechs 2010 F-150

Comment

I have weathertechs and got them from Autoanything.com

Comment

I ordered straight from WeatherTec and am happy.

Comment

I've had WT in 6 rides (Ford, GM, Nissan, Mazda) between the wife and I, and EVERY set of them fit like an absolute glove... to the point where they were difficult to remove and install when it was time for a "deep clean" in the vehicles. Weird to see folks calling them junk.

I ordered most of them direct from WT.

Comment

I just got mine at Cabelas in Buda. They have a ton of them in stock, I got front and rear for a 2018 F150 Crew

Comment

Ordered them direct from WT (wife got them for me as a Christmas present). Love 'em and fit just fine. I know other brands have come a long was though, so I'll give them a hard look in a year or so when I get into a different truck.

Comment

Happy with my huskys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X