Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Today is International Left-Handers Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I write left, eat and drink left, however I shoot right handed, both rifle & bow.
    I bat and throw left handed, kick right footed.
    Use scissors right handed, but saws left.
    I can play pool either handed as well as swing a sledge hammer both ways.
    I cast with my left and reel with my right hand.
    I’m confused too, I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All lefty except kick with right and play guitar right handed

Comment

Right handed, blind in right eye shoot bows and guns lefty.

Comment

little bit of both here.

I shoot & write lefty, play sports right handed.

Comment

Shoot bow and write left handed. Golf right handed. Kick right footed.

Comment

All my fine motor skills are on the left, power is on the right.

Can switch between them fairly easy.

Comment

I do everything left handed. Sometimes I cast right handed if I'm using someone elses rig and don't want to swap the handle.

I was just complaining to my wife this morning about how the manufacturers all conspire against left handed people.

Comment

I’m at about 50 percent

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    https://www.lefthandersday.com/

How many true southpaws do we have around here? I once took a detailed "handedness" test that a university was doing for research and it said I was only 20% left handed. I write/draw and eat with my left hand as well as a few random things like using a hairbrush or toothbrush. With everything else I am very right side dominant - eye included. I use the right hand for all tools from scissors to saws. I can accurately swing a hammer/drive a nail with either hand but otherwise not ambidextrous. (Not sure I could break a window with a rock throwing left handed.) For some reason I use a bait caster and a spinning rig left handed but cast a fly rod right handed. All shooting is right handed. I guess I'm just confused. How about you?
                    I am the same as you.
                    Write, eat left-handed.
                    Dribble, shoot, punch, bat, cast all right-handed.

Comment

100% wrong handed. But I only use righty bait casters and righty rifles.

Comment

Left eye dominant. Eat, shoot and brush teeth hair with left. Bat, throw and kick right footed. I can write with both but am left handed. Broke my left arm in athletics about 7/8 grade so I had to learn how to write with my right hand for abit. It’s legible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm right handed but shoot a bow and gun left. Am I included in the festivities?

Comment

write, swing (golf, baseball, softball, ping pong) left handed, cut with scissors left or right....even kick left footed.... throw, shoot (gun and bow) right handed.... I still celebrate today

Comment

Sorta like you Jerp.

Lefty handed
                              Right eyed / long guns / bow
                              Right legged
                              Lefty playing pool
                              Righty swinging a bat or club
                              fish lefty
                              ambi on the power & hand tools...hammer is left / scissors right

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                https://www.lefthandersday.com/

How many true southpaws do we have around here? I once took a detailed "handedness" test that a university was doing for research and it said I was only 20% left handed. I write/draw and eat with my left hand as well as a few random things like using a hairbrush or toothbrush. With everything else I am very right side dominant - eye included. I use the right hand for all tools from scissors to saws. I can accurately swing a hammer/drive a nail with either hand but otherwise not ambidextrous. (Not sure I could break a window with a rock throwing left handed.) For some reason I use a bait caster and a spinning rig left handed but cast a fly rod right handed. All shooting is right handed. I guess I'm just confused. How about you?

Exact same. Thought I was just weird. Good to know someone else

Comment

Working...
                                X