No announcement yet.

TTHunters extravaganza ft.worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn’t been in 20 + years. Wanted to go and see some products first hand. Lamco feeder Krivo blind, several others. Time spent was worth that. Picked me up t shade. Wanted a few more things but left with just the brochure.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      So, $18.00 to park and how much to get in? Glad I missed it again!
      If you went to HOU you paid $18 to park. in Ft Worth, If you went one more block open parking was $7.

I enjoyed BOTH Shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Lol! Best Fort Worth show ever. Lots of happy vendors and customers. Tomorrow is deals day. Y’all come out.

No crying allowed!!!
        AGREE. Both HOU and Ft Worth were GREAT

Comment

Anyone know if First Lite has a booth?

Comment

Yes. They do. Towards the left when you enter the event.

OOPS. My bad. I was thinking of SixSite. sorry.
            Last edited by HunterDan2006; 08-12-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I go every year, fun times. park a block away for 5bucks. vendors seem to be down. what's up with all the pain reiief booths. when I was a young man East Rosedale was where I went for pain relief oh yeah the grilled catfish at Risky's with their bbq sauce on it is some fine eatin

Comment

About to head home and then may end up going but prob not..

Comment

I was hesitant to go this year but went anyways. I'm glade we went. My dad and I went and even parked for free about a block away. Got there when it opened and didn't leave until 2. A lot of people there but it seemed better than previous years. Awesome show.

Comment

Picked up a sniper hog light for my bow, great bunch of guys. Meet some tbh'r too

Comment

Loved it my 2 grandkids loved it shot the bows twice and fished twice. Grandson caught 3 granddaughter 2. Both booths had great patience with them thanks guys.

Comment

Had a blast as usual!

Parking.... I got there at 11:00ish and parked in a parking spot for FREE....never parked free in all the years going.

Show- great show. I don’t go to get absolute steals on stuff or see the latest breakthroughs. I go to see likeminded HUNTERS and there were many as always. Enjoyed meeting TBHers from years past as well as new

3 booths I noticed missing ( or I never found) GameGuard? Brush Country? Big & J? Did I just miss them?

Comment

Twerpy and I went this morning.

We had a nice time, though it did seem smaller than in years past. We walked through in just a couple hours.

Parking was free, at Farrington Field, with a free shuttle, dropped us off at the front door.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                          X