No announcement yet.

Does anyone install above ground pools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a tarp in your hunting truck bed....no offseason winter maintenance then....

Comment

Go to a pool co. That sells above ground pools. They have contract installers. Get a resin pool with aluminum walls now.

Comment

We have a 15 ft dia 48" deep that I leave up year around. Put a thermo cover and trash cover on it, keep the filter and salt pump running all winter.

Comment

Thanks guys. I will check for pool companies in that area

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
            Very productive post.
            Thanks.

Comment

Try Cryer pools out of Baytown. I have several friends that have used them and are happy. http://cryerpools.com/

Comment

Morgan https://morganusa.com use to do it. Not sure if they still do above ground pool and hotubs. I know they set up my BIL's hottub when he bought it. I remember looking there one time. They had some nice pools with big decks. They were proud of them too.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                  Very productive post.
                  Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Thanks.

Comment

I will give the place in baytown a call. I'm not having luck with finding above ground pools. I was hoping a TBH'er did this kind of thing.

Comment

Dang, not much luck finding anyone to do above ground. I guess there's no money in it. The Intex pool is looking like my best bet. With me installing it, I know this one won't last 20 years

Comment

Call Leslie Pool in Humble. Bet they know an installer.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                          Call Leslie Pool in Humble. Bet they know an installer.
                          I contacted them. They only had one above ground pool in stock and it's only 14'. They don't install. I think I'm just gonna wait until the spring and get her a nicer one. Thanks y'all.

Comment

Call Chew he'll probably do it

Comment

Working...
                            X