Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
    Good deal. Glad y'all had a good hunt. That marsh definitely holds some birds. It was good to have met you.
    Back at you... we're gonna try to make it back there next year

Comment

While duck season has come to a close, we still have another week of goose season. Went to the farm for a relaxed morning and met with a little success. Also had a coyote run through my spread. He was pretty shocked when I popped out of the layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed south for a little cast and blast trout and snow goose action. Fishing tomorrow and shooting Tuesday morning

Comment

Not sure if this counts or not but we got this redhead this morning with a haynie windshield going 40mph. No idea how he got in there or how the windshield didn’t break.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	24571021

Shot my first banded bird Saturday in Kansas. Then on Sunday our group shot a banded spec that was 18 plus years old. Needless to say we had a pretty decent weekend in Kansas goose hunting.

Also got to watch mallards and pintails give it up by the hundreds all day Saturday and Sunday. Nothing like it.

Comment

I made one more trip to the farm today and bagged another pair of Greater Canadians. It was fun to watch mallards dump into the pond behind me all morning. I even had a group of 9 pintails drop in.

I think next year I may duck hunt with just goose decoys.

It was really pretty with all the frozen precipitation on everything.

Here’s to next year.

Skooter

Comment

Working...
              X