Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! That's awesome!

Comment

Wow!! Congrats! Love the T-shirt on Emmett! Prayers up for continued health for Emmett as well as the next addition!

Comment

Just wanted to share a picture of our little guy, in a shirt I figure you folks would approve of! Emmett has been doing great. We have eye surgery planned next month, which we're not too thrilled about. Correcting his eye problems is great; going under general anesthesia is scary. We still have our heart issues, which are looking more like an open heart procedure to correct. We try not to think of that much.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome!

sorry to hear about the surgery, but this will all be a distant memory soon

Comment

Good looking kid.
            Keeping yall in my prayers.

Comment

WOW what a handsome young man!! Sure glad to see that he's doing well. As you already know these doctors and nurses at the children's hospitals work miracles every day and they'll be guided by a God that is especially fond of the little ones when they have to do anything to your little man! What a powerful testimony you have been already to so many on here (and I'm sure social media as well)!
              Please keep us (that don't do the book of faces and such) up to date as best you can as we pray for Emmett's healing and continued growth and development.
              God Bless you all!

Comment

Prayers for little one and family

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Sure is nice seeing the recent pictures without all the gadgets on him. I was nervous each time my boys had to have anesthesia for surgery, but it all worked out well. Wishing y'all the best.
                    Diggin the shirt also.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for our future Bowhunter!

Comment

Oh lord prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for all involved! Regardless, stay on the positive.

Comment

Handsome little feller. Good to hear he is doing well. Prayers up for the surgery.

Comment

What a fine looking yong man! Prayers continue for Emmett and family.👍👍

Comment

Dear Heavenly Father...please...amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X