No announcement yet.

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man this is awesome!! More prayers sent!!

Comment

I can’t even imagine y’alls excitement! God is good!

Comment

This little guy just turned 7 after being born at 28 weeks and 2 lbs 2 oz. Emmett has a bright future ahead of him! Just be warned, every milestone in life will now seem way more important! Heck I was crying like a baby at his Pre-K graduation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Such wonderful news, I have seen many a miracles and God's grace over the years, and another one is in the books. I pray that you all will be taking the young man home asap and your home is full of more blessings and grace.

JR

Comment

Holy smoke he has gotten big!! Such good news though!!! You are going to have to keep updating this thread for us as the years go by

Comment

I am so happy for y’all!
              Praying the tests come back good!

Comment

Great news! Emmett has got that double chin going on! Prayers continuing for his progress. God bless y’all!

Comment

God bless

Comment

Oh my gosh, how great is that news! Emmett has proved he can overcome life’s challenges with the Lord’s help! Looking forward to the growing up pics, all of us that have been following his journey have tears of joy for your family!

Comment

Prayers for your son healing.

Comment

Fantastic news! Congrats to the whole family!!

Comment

Such wonderful news God is good and has been looking over y’all and your little warrior. Continued prayers for all of the plans coming together and y’all getting out of there!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

God works some amazing miracles, prayers to you and your family soon that little guy will be out hunting with you

Comment

I gotta quit reading your updates while I’m in the middle of the shop, can’t show any weakness around here lol. I’m so happy for y’all and can’t wait to read hunting stories from our lil green screen superheroes Emmett and Weston!

Comment

That's great news!! Get home little man! Get to spilling sippy cups of cool aid on the carpet and drawing crayon pictures on the wall!! Still praying for y'all. So happy to see he's come so far!!

Comment

Working...
                                X