Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! Prayers continued.

Comment

Oh MAN!!! When I read that last update just now, my screen just blurred right out and I let out a hoot!! I'm at the deer lease alone so there's no one to hear me, but the thought of Emmett getting to go home in a week, well that just brought big ol' tears of joy to my eyes!! What an awesome God we serve!! Praise Jesus!
      Colton, you made my day sir!! Thank you, will check back in with more prayers a bit later on...

Comment

Amazing news! Prayers for it to come sooner than later!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Just in time for Santa!!!! Great news!!!

Hoggslayer

Comment

That is just too cool! What a blessing for great news. Continued prayers for Emmett!

Comment

I can’t wait to see pics of everyone at home!

Comment

When this little fella gets home, and I know he will soon, he is going to grow up to be one tough dude!

Comment

My daughter was in the nicu 108 days.
                  She is almost 4 now. God is good and the nicu team at memorial Herman are angels sent from heaven. Born 1lb at 28 weeks she is a firecracker. I’m praying that y’all get to take him home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Continued prayers for Mr. Emmett

Comment

Day 105, 106, and 107 update. Today was a huge milestone achieved by Emmett. That milestone; reach his original due date! Such a long ways our little man has come. Well, we have a plan in place! After discussions with the doctor, we have penciled in a discharge date of next Monday, December 3rd! It still doesn't seem real. Our life for the last 4 months has revolved around that hospital. To say we're excited would be an understatement. Little man is 7lbs 11oz. Can you imagine what he would have weighed if he was left in utero? He continues to take his bottles really well. He's been taken off any restrictions on his feeds. He can basically eat as much and as often as he wants.

Emmett has a busy week coming up to get his check-off list complete for discharge. First up on the list is an echo to confirm there are no changes with his heart. There will be another eye exam to make sure his ROP hasn't progressed. A first will be a hearing test that will be performed this coming week. Hoping for a good report back on this. We feel good about this test, based off off his reactions to our voices. A test will be done to make sure Emmett has no indicators of a UTI. The car seat test will be done next Sunday. For those not familiar, Emmett will have to chill in his car seat for an hour and a half without any de-sats. Sunday night will be spent in a room at the hospital; the three of us spending our first night together as a family. It got a little foggy in here just typing that.

As always, we thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers for Emmett. Your posts of encouragement, prayers, and love helped us along more than you know.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                        My daughter was in the nicu 108 days.
                        She is almost 4 now. God is good and the nicu team at memorial Herman are angels sent from heaven. Born 1lb at 28 weeks she is a firecracker. I’m praying that y’all get to take him home soon.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing bud. You've been blessed, that I'm sure of.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, tears of joy indeed rolling down my cheeks reading your post Colton, and seeing that precious little girl sideways posted! What miracles they both are! I am so excited for you guys. What a very special Christmas this will be for you as a complete family!!

Most Precious Holy Father, THANK YOU so much for this little man Emmett! Thank You Father for bringing him into this world and showing the world just what You can do when folks lean on You for everything. Thank You for the strength You have given Colton and Krystal as they have become part of this mighty work You are doing. Thank You Lord for the NICU care-givers and the wisdom and skills You imparted to them to do Your work... These people are truly Your angels here on this earth for what they do.
                          Lord, we ask you to bring Emmett home safely and continue his growth into a strong young man and witness for You and Your Glory. Watch over this family as they begin an all new phase of life of being one flesh, one flesh guided by You and for You Lord. Thank You for all that You have done for this family and thank You for giving Colton the dedication to help bring along this miracle witness to all here on the Green Screen.
                          In the powerful name of Your Son Jesus we ask and pray these things, Amen.

Thank you Colton for keeping us in the loop to enjoy and live through this with you guys!!

Comment

That’s just awesome Colton!!! I keep sending up prayers, and will continue to do so, asking that the progress keeps coming!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Great milestone! Wonderful progress!Keeping the prayers coming!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news. God bless your son. Take this gift from God and cherish every moment. You'll feel like you blinked your eyes and the were all grown up.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Working...
                                X