No announcement yet.

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for the little warrior and y’all as well!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Praying for the little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Real happy to read all the positive updates!!

Continued prayers from Big D!!

Comment

Excellent updates, prayers continued.

Comment

Great to read the positive updates. Prayers continue.

Comment

Great milestone update! Continuing prayers for Emmett.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

I check in every now and then and so glad to see this! Continued prayers!

Comment

Day 103 & 104 update. In the spirit of what today is about, we have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. A baby boy who is doing amazing right now. A healthcare team that we would argue is the best in world. Our friends and family who have been with us every step of the way.

So, today was quite the exciting day! After an great Thanksgiving meal with my family, Krystal and I headed to the hospital to have our Thanksgiving with Emmett. Krystal worked all day and night making Emmett his Thanksgiving meal . He took a full bottle for us, which he's doing on about half of his bottles. Yesterday, Krystal had the opportunity to walk around the unit carrying Emmett! They brought a smaller oxygen bottle out that you can tote behind you. Today was dad's turn. As we walked down the hall, we run into one of Emmett's doctors. She began bragging on Emmett and how proud she was of him. And then she said it...

We played it cool, although deep inside we wanted to jump up and down and hug. We continued our walk, and as we got settled back into the room, looked at each other in disbelief. Did she really just say we may be going home next week? We thought we may be getting close, but not that close!! I can't tell you how sweet those words sounded on our ears. We understand that prediction is still contingent upon Emmett making continued progress on his feeds. We have faith he will.

Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. We may be nearing the end of our NICU journey!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

God is so good! I’m speechless for y’all but smiling and thanking the Lord!

Comment

God is great! Tears for the little man!

Comment

God bless

Comment

What better day to get that amazing news! God bless y’all. Keep it up Emmett!

Comment

That’s awesome!
                            Thank you Lord.

Comment

God is great! Prayers continue for y’all.

Comment

What great, and thankful, news!
                                So happy for you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X