Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach Stepp View Post
    Unfortunately my original thread about the raffle for this family was deleted. If you would like to help this family out with a donation or buy a raffle ticket please follow this link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 spots left

Comment

Day 56 update. Another day in the books. Another day closer to going home. Our spirits are sky high right now, as Emmett continues to excel health wise. O2 requirements dropped as low as 26% today. The doctor ordered another ml of milk for Emmett, bringing his total to 30 ml, or 1 oz! There were discussions about moving Emmett's rate to 5 today on bubble CPAP, but ultimately decided to give him a little longer and not rush it. Hopefully tomorrow they will make the call. We're ready to get on cannula!

Tomorrow we head out for the football game. We are still a little apprehensive about being so far away from our little man, but we know this get away will be good for us. We'll be ready to get back to Emmett though. Being beside him is where we like to be.

Throughout our stay here at Dell Children's, we've had several different support and volunteer groups stop by offering various gifts ranging from clothes to books. The generosity of these groups never ceases to amaze us. One in particular really jumped out at us today. Amber's Angels stopped by and gave us a big box full of clothes and other cloth items. They also gave us a bathing pack for Emmett, and a night toy to help with sleeping. It was an unbelievable amount of items. The story of how this group was started will tug on your heart strings.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Check out Emmett in his first camo outfit. This is dad's favorite thus far, not going to lie!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
        Prayers continue.

Are y'all in Austin? If so let me know if y'all need anything.
        Yes sir we are. Appreciate the offer!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Awesome news! Still joined in prayer for Emmett. Amen

Comment

Hallelujah!
              WOW, each pic now you can see him getting bigger and bigger! What a trooper Emmett is. I am so happy for you guys, and I praise God for it!

Thank You Jesus for the miracle that is Emmett. Thank You for the team of care-givers assembled for Emmett. Lord we ask You to continue this process of growing him up in Your Way. Lord, give mom and dad peace knowing that You've got this. Let them get away and enjoy one another and relax. Give them confidence that their relaxing time is just and good. Bring them safe back home to their little man. Thank You Lord in the name of Your Son we pray, Amen.

Cool report sir!! Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Hallelujah!
                WOW, each pic now you can see him getting bigger and bigger! What a trooper Emmett is. I am so happy for you guys, and I praise God for it!

Thank You Jesus for the miracle that is Emmett. Thank You for the team of care-givers assembled for Emmett. Lord we ask You to continue this process of growing him up in Your Way. Lord, give mom and dad peace knowing that You've got this. Let them get away and enjoy one another and relax. Give them confidence that their relaxing time is just and good. Bring them safe back home to their little man. Thank You Lord in the name of Your Son we pray, Amen.

Cool report sir!! Keep 'em comin'!

AMEN!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Like the shirt also, getting him ready for the future!!

Still praying for Emmett, Mom & Dad.

Comment

Way to go Emmett! When you get a little older, all us old guy's need to come teach you how to play BINGO!

Comment

Continuing prayers for Emmett and y'all!

Love the camo outfit -- couldn't hardly tell if there was a baby there for a minute...

Comment

God speed!

Comment

Day 57 & 58 update. So as I mentioned earlier, last night's update failed to load for some reason. So I'll double up tonight! Emmett is still excelling in his growth. Latest weight has him at 4lb 6oz. For some reason today really stood out as visibly noticing his growth. I bet we said "look how big he looks" 10 plus times today. With him growing and doing so well, we've basically received the green light to hold him wherever we want! Between Krystal and I, Emmett had about 4 hours of skin to skin today. We all loved every second of it. At 33 weeks today, he's inching closer to trying him on a bottle.

The game was absolutely amazing. We couldn't have picked a better game to watch. We tailgated with some good friends, ate good, hung out on the field, and watched as the Aggies won from row 13! Since so many of our Texas fans mustered up enough tolerance to go to an A&M website to vote for Emmett, I'll give you guys a shout out on your win against OU. Well done. I can scratch congratulate Texas on a win off the list of things to eventually do. [emoji23]

Looking forward, we have a CMP, CBC, blood gas, and a check of his bilirubin number tomorrow. Nothing prompted these tests, just a check to make sure everything is going as it should. We still haven't made it to cannula yet, but it remains in the near future. Making this switch sure is exciting to think about.

We owe all of you a big thank you for yesterday's outing. It was you all who took the time to vote for Emmett in the contest. I've said it before, but Emmett has the most amazing group of people supporting him. The gifts, donations, fundraisers... we can't thank you all enough! If you find yourself in prayer tonight, we ask that you include a little boy named Sonny, a friend of ours precious baby who's fighting a tough battle right now. He can use every prayer he can get.

Comment

Gig 'em!! Good for you guys!! Won't be long 'til Emmett will have a new nickname... BIGGUN! Praise the Lord for all of this!

Comment

Gig em! It was a good game for the Ags! Emmett continues in our prayers, we will add Sonny to our prayers. The way Emmett is growing y’all will be home in no time!

Comment

God is great!
                                Continued prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X