Prayers from Mr. & Mrs. WCB in Big D!!

Comment

We are still praying for Emmett.

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
          We are still praying for Emmett.
          Amen. Hope everything is progressing well each hour and day!

Comment

Continued prayers for Emmitt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 20 update. Finally, a much needed GOOD day! These two weary parents still traumatized from yesterday needed a day like today. This morning's update from the Doctors consisted of all good news. Throughout the night there were poopy diapers, low oxygen settings, and most importantly, no apnea! Emmett's urine output is still not consistent however. The Dr. decided to order a renal ultrasound on his kidneys just to double check that they are functioning correctly. As you've all seen by now, nothing is guaranteed with premature babies, so we were anxious to hear the results. Fortunately, everything came back clear!

About the only thing I didn't care for today was that they had to restick Emmett yet again for some new medication to help his kidneys along. Our little guy has so many ***** marks on both of his hands and legs, it pains me to see another one. What made it somewhat tolerable was that Emmett had the hiccups during the procedure, and sounded like a baby bird chirping. You couldn't help but smile at it!

This update is going to be shorter than typical, but in this instance that's a good thing! Our prayers have been answered, and for that we're thankful. Thank you all for continuing to keep Emmett in your prayers. A fun little fyi to finish on, I wrote this entire update with Emmett curled up on my chest sleeping like a...well baby!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

that's great news!

Comment

So glad to see this positive update after that apnea scare yesterday.

Continued prayers.

Sounds like you may have found a nickname for the kid: "Chirp"

Comment

Great news! More prayers going up for your family!

Comment

Awesome report!

Comment

Awesome. Been thinking about you guys! Keep up the good work

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers!!! God can heal all. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue! Gig'em Emmett!

Comment

YESSIR!! Thank you Jesus!
                              We will redouble our efforts in lifting Emmett and you guys up to God in prayers and petitions for healing, rest, mercy and His Grace!
                              Praying for a good weekend for you all!

Comment

Goodnews Aggie! Emmett is a strong little man, may the LORD bless him with good health.

Comment

Working...
                                X