Hill Country Rain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we have been blessed, no doubt.
    Soft rains coming down again for the last few hrs.
    It is gonna be time to mow, in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
      Anyone around Llano know how much rain they’ve gotten? I was at the lease last Saturday and it was extremely dry.

We had 5" from the rain we received Monday and Tuesday. I left yesterday morning, but it looked like we got hammered again later that afternoon. I'm down the road in Art, so can't speak specifically for Llano.

Comment

Looks like we're about to get dumped on

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          Looks like we're about to get dumped on
          Bring it!!!!!

Comment

Lots of rain over the past several days here. Raining pretty hard right now. Hope those that need it get it.

Comment

[ATTACH]923427[/ATTACH]

Comment

Just rained steady for two hours in Georgetown. The cells are heading due west!

Comment

Originally posted by Baygall View Post
                  [ATTACH]923427[/ATTACH]
                  Yessir, sorry about that, but we need the rain.

Comment

Needed the rain, Yes and No. All that new growth right before archery season means deer won't be coming to feeders much. They will have all they want to eat within 50 yards of their bed. If you have a food plot you could do well but otherwise might need to hunt funnels and forget feeders in October.

Comment

Morning weather here in Austin says San Saba, Mason, and Lampassas could see as much as 4 inches of rain this weekend.

Comment

We are over 7 in.now in Pipe Creek since it started.
                        Raining again the last couple hrs.

Comment

Rain

Came to Ranch outside of Barksdale to do some work. Sitting in cabin and rain is coming down. Not sure how much we got last few days but our newly dug pond is just about full. Need a small break so we can finish filling feeders and connecting well pump for pond. We are getting a much needed soaking.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                            Morning weather here in Austin says San Saba, Mason, and Lampassas could see as much as 4 inches of rain this weekend.
                            Would not hurt my feelings if my lease in Mason county got 4 inches of rain this weekend.

Comment

Lord, please send all of the rain allotted for my place in Alvin during Seprember to the desert dwellers. Amen
                              Last edited by Traildust; 09-08-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Lord, please send all of the rain allotted for my place in Alvin durinf Seprember to the desert dwellers. Amen
                                Lmfao!! oh, and amen

Comment

Working...
                                X