Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang that is awsome.

Comment

A couple times a month I'll do a walk through and scan random crap. Made a score 3 years ago on All Star classic rods. Same thing, $40 something regular scanned 4.88. I bought 6.

Comment

Thats about the same price I pay for the knock offs

Comment

Work fine for piggies!

Comment

I one bought a $250 pair of binos for 10 cents at Academy on clearance. Still use them and that has been 7-8 years ago

Comment

Nice! 2 weeks back I picked up some Havalons from Academy for 6.98. I took all they had but that was only 2 lol. I've picked up crazy deals at Academy over the years.
              Last edited by BuckRage; 08-10-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Nice. I have a full set of browing “tactical” seat covers in my dodge. Theyre black, have built in gun cables that go through the seat frame and theyre covered in molle attachments. Got them at cabelas. They were marked 2.99 instead of $299. I bought two sets, one for my father in law. 5.98 + tax for $600 worth of seat covers.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                  I one bought a $250 pair of binos for 10 cents at Academy on clearance. Still use them and that has been 7-8 years ago
                  Ok, so lets hear the story behind that steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    A couple times a month I'll do a walk through and scan random crap. Made a score 3 years ago on All Star classic rods. Same thing, $40 something regular scanned 4.88. I bought 6.
                    Would have loved to seen that! Always in need of a few more good rods.

Comment

I just paid over $22 for same package of broad heads at Amazon for100 grain. Thanks for making me feel like I’ve been bent over ��.

Comment

I walk through Academy every couple of weeks just looking for clearance items, I've gotten fishing rods for $1 as well as a bunch of other stuff. I grab things with a clearance tag and go scan them, a lot of times they've been reduced and the tag hasn't been changed. Fishing rods are a pain to scan though.....

Comment

heck of a deal

Comment

My local Academy wouldn't honor the same price.

Comment

congrats

now put a pack or two on ebay and profit

Comment

Nice score!

Comment

Working...
                                X