Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
    Trying out day six evos this year. They fly perfect
    If a bow is tuned properly they will all fly perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
      Trying out day six evos this year. They fly perfect
      The born and raised guys did a extensive broadhead test this past year and the day six all basically exploded.. Just giving you a heads up.. Awful head

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        The born and raised guys did a extensive broadhead test this past year and the day six all basically exploded.. Just giving you a heads up.. Awful head
        Yet other teams have done tests and it held up great compared to others. I guess like all broadheads results will vary.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          I like big holes and I can not lie ! ( song you know) [ATTACH]921478[/ATTACH]and these make darn good ones. Mech. sized holes from a very well made coc. If you like smaller holes , I know we all do, they make them also. This ones an 1 7/8".
          This is a German Kinetic 185gr DS made exclusively for Donnie Shaeffer. I had many of those until the 200gr ones came out. 200's look like this
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Actually I just watched their video. You must be confusing it with another broadhead. Day six evo scored good on all their tests. And it definently did not explode on the durability tests against aluminum and cinder block.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X