X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So True Bobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You've put a couple tons in, Bobby...and you've still got a lot left to come your way.

I'm glad to say you were here when I got here, and you've made my experience better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      I'm with Dale on this one, thanks for keeping it fun Chew.

We need a link to this Rhino thread.
      X3. Your a great guy to have around Booby!

Comment

Congrats on 15 years. I have only known you for short time, but long enough to know you are a good guy, Bobby.

Comment

I can't pin point when I signed up but it was around the same time, maybe a year or so earlier.

You have been a lot of fun to have around Bobby!

Comment

Amen.

Comment

I think that's how I found TBH, too! I think mine was around 2003, too, but I can't rightly remember.

This is still my favorite group of friends and the only online group I trust. When someone says they are a TBHer, I instantly know I'm in good company and with someone honorable.

Comment

Awesome! This place became a better place that day, too. Thanks for all you've put in, Bobby.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Happy Anniversary Chew!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    I've been here going on 8 months haven't made any friends yet but I'm trying really hard to.
                    Give it some time Pat. Maybe pass out some of those special "hugs" you are famous for. Should speed up the process.

Comment

I am glad you are here, Mr. MinCHEW, you keep me laughing with all your posts!

Comment

Friend of mine told me about TBH. Got on here to search for day leases and found a wealth of knowledge. Then I found that there are a bunch of like minded bow hunters on here and they made me feel welcomed. Glad to be a part of this great site. In some respects it rekindled a passion for deer hunting and I'm a better hunter because of this place.

Comment

Happy Anniversary, you're definitely one of the good guys around here Chew, glad you're here.

Comment

TBH is by far my favorite site.
                            I have met several good folks from things I have bought and sold from the classifieds. All good people.
                            There have been countless threads of folks helping out others or sending prayers. I am proud to be a part of this great community.

Thinking back now, the first item I ever bought was a light from Bobby. Now we’re neighbors!

Comment

Been on here almost 11 years now. I would say 95% of the people I now hunt with were met on this site.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Froggy was right... you ARE nuttier than a fruitcake!!

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji41]

Thank you for being a friend.

Hope you have your Jenny pen built...

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X