Ugh! There's so much wrong with this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    Ok good. I thought I was the only one who didn't see the rainbow colors as having anything to do with gay pride. Come on guys. Look back to the 1990s at everything Lisa Frank branded. It was all bright rainbow colors and had nothing to do with gay pride. Little girls like bright colors, rainbows, unicorns, etc...
    Here's an axample..

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
    NurseJenn as the voice of reason once again...

Sorry, OP. It was not my intention to start this "debate." I completely agree that the backpack is hideous Lol regardless of color.
    [emoji16] screenshot saved

Comment

Ok good. I thought I was the only one who didn't see the rainbow colors as having anything to do with gay pride. Come on guys. Look back to the 1990s at everything Lisa Frank branded. It was all bright rainbow colors and had nothing to do with gay pride. Little girls like bright colors, rainbows, unicorns, etc...
      My sisters had all kinds of rainbow stuff back in the 60's. It was a hippie thing not a gay thing back then.

Comment

There is a word hidden in the design of that backpack: fudgepacker

Comment

Here's an axample..

[emoji16] screenshot saved

Oh man... Born in '91... That pic brings back memories Lol EVERY girl had the backpack, notebooks, pencils, EVERYTHING!

Comment

Rainbows give me two immediate reactions.

1. I clinch my butt cheeks.
            2. I form a fist of rage toward all the gays.

Comment

Wait I thought the issue was the piles of **** with faces on them not the colors?

Comment

So no one is gonna mention the poop emoticon with a unicorn horn? no one?
                *** is this world turning into when a sacred magical wonderful fab-uuuu-loussss animal like a north american unicorn is defamed by characturization into a big steaming dairy queen pile of smiling poop?
                Ridic-u-lous.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Wait I thought the issue was the piles of **** with faces on them not the colors?
                  Who knows at this point

Comment

But they all look like happy little turds.

Comment

The poop emoji is from a movie... a movie. Are y'all offended by Disney Princesses and sloths and monsters from other childrens movies?

Comment

The poop emoji is from a movie... a movie. Are y'all offended by Disney Princesses and sloths and monsters from other childrens movies?
                        no..but they scare me a little.....except the sloths... i can take a sloth.. i think.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          So every little girl that wants a rainbow colored anything is "queer" because of what YOU associate the colors with?
                          I think the feces emoji displayed on there is hideous.

I choose to associate the rainbow with God & His covenant with us to not cut off the Earth with a flood.
                          However we could use some rain.

I pray for those that use it to symbolize gay pride.
                          Last edited by Pushbutton2; 08-08-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Lol alright dude...

Comment

Comment

See people? It's a religious backpack!

Comment

Working...
                                X