• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Opening day outfit...

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      Come on now....I know you have been around here long enough to remember threads on this. There is a pic...way back when (actually think Tuthdoc was on that hunt) where I left for blind in the afore mentioned attire. And before that...at Carta Valey same circumstances, except may have been in flip flops. Too dang hot!!! [emoji33]

If you are in a blind, deer don’t care what you have on. I’ve hunted in tank tops many times! And if it is too hot...comfort rules!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303][emoji1303]

To quote the infamous Michael!

“It’s all about the video!” [emoji56]

Comment

Come on now....I know you have been around here long enough to remember threads on this. There is a pic...way back when (actually think Tuthdoc was on that hunt) where I left for blind in the afore mentioned attire. And before that...at Carta Valey same circumstances, except may have been in flip flops. Too dang hot!!!

If you are in a blind, deer don’t care what you have on. I’ve hunted in tank tops many times! And if it is too hot...comfort rules!
        I've seen it, bear don't care.

I've set in my drawers in a box blind on more than one occaision. Tree stand is usually snake boots, gym shorts, no shirt, and a net/leafy shirt thing I bought at walmart 15 years ago.

Just for the sake of clarity, I've never hunted IN the same blind with Mary.

Comment

Dove : snake boots, shorts, magellan/columbian shirt.. sometimes underwear.
          Deer blind: snake boots, shorts, magellan/columbian shirt/tshirt.. sometimes underwear.
          tree stand: snake boots, shorts, tshirt, leafy suit.. OR hunting pants mostly for the thorn protection they provide.. sometimes underwear.

Comment

Well...I usually go to the blind in shorts, tank top and snake boots. Once in the blind, I adjust to the temperature!
            I laughed out loud.......... Crazy Women......
            Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              "Don't call what you're wearing an outfit..."~Isbell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              thank you

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I'll probably just wear a hat and boots.
                No way man, those mesquite thorns can be brutal.

Comment

Birthday suit. It works good, nobody else wants to hunt with me. Be one with nature.

Comment

Originally posted by AxisAddict View Post
                    Alright, I'll admit it. I'm starting to get excited for opening day(s)! I know we've still got a ways to go and some work to be put in, but can't we start dreaming about the fun part? With all the heat and the lack of rain, the early part of our season is looking hot once again. So with that in mind...what's everybody planning on wearing to stay hidden and comfortable?
                    Mine is already laid out on the floor along with my camp lunch box.

Comment

Well...I usually go to the blind in shorts, tank top and snake boots. Once in the blind, I adjust to the temperature!
                      In for the pics! LMAO!

Comment

Core4element pants, KOM wool shirt and vest, Danner pronghorn boots, badlands daypack and my Predator Longbow at my side. Elk hunting Sept 15th.
                        We'll be staying in the wall tent at about 9,000 ft in the Wyoming mountains.

Comment

Depending on the weather in the mountains. Could be a light base layer or a heavy base layer with Predator Deception Green 6 pockets, gaiters, tank top, long sleeve t-shirt. Pack will have a fleece over shirt and possibly a vest strapped to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X