Nephew put a dent in my pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
    Do you ever post anything that I disagree with?
    Not if you wanna be right.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Aww man, c'mon. Little boy on a bicycle put a dent in your pickup....you'll survive. At least he was riding a bike outside like a boy.

My thoughts exactly.... i got 1 or 2 chirrens and between bikes, skateboards, and scooters......dents galore over the years. Give em a hard time and let it go. It aint like he did it on purpose

Comment

Payback for some of the ruthless things I done when I was a boy. I remember sneaking my dad's favorite hunting knife out of his drawer when I was little and sticking the tip of the blade in the light socket. It tripped a breaker and burnt a chunk out of the blade. I put it back in the sheath and snuck it back in the drawer. A couple weeks later dad noticed it. He knew then it wasn't a power surge. He whooped my butt so hard.

Comment

I’d rather him be out riding bikes than playing video games, tweeting, or getting teenage girls pregnant!

Sorry for your dent!

Comment

I haven't owned a vehicle that didn't get a dent or scratch at some point. My wife gives me hell every time I take my truck out to the lease and get another scratch on it. My reply is always the same.....it's a truck, not our house.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Not if you wanna be right.
              My point exactly. Need to buy you a beer sometime. Now we are starting a Houston office, I’m down here a lot.

Comment

Remind him 29 years from now..

Look around for someone that does body work on the side or find a independt shop offer him cash

Comment

Man, bum deal here. But a truck is a truck and kids be kids, lol.

Have the dentless repair done and get a number matching paint pen to fill in the cracks. Won’t be that bad, or that expensive.

J

Comment

Sorry man. Have experienced rock throwing by a kid that resulted in a door dent.

Comment

I love the kid was outside riding a bike and not playing a game on his phone or tv. Sorry about your truck.

Comment

I agree. Kids play, chit happens. 9 days after I bought my Tacoma a contractor rubbed a dent in the door with a skylift tire. Same day I was going in to have a stent in my LAD. Guess what was more important.
                        Trucks will get old and worthless. Kids are gold.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by DRT; 08-06-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                          Woke up Sunday morning to a dent in my tacoma. Brother in law dropped his boy off with his bicycle early that morning. He was trying to ride up into the carport and lost his balance, handle bar went in to the rear panel. Wife said it's a truck it's going to get dents. I offered to put one in her car and she changed her tune. Went to the body shop today and they quoted $580 to fix it. My brother in law is going through tough times so I know he can't afford to have it fixed. I'm still ****** off about it but there is not much I can do about it. I'm sure there will be more to come. Don't want them repainting and sanding on my truck over a dent. Dent doctor said it would cause the paint to crack if he tried pushing it out. Rant over!

Time to get a new nephew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of y'all must be around the wrong bunch of kids if riding a bicycle is something to rejoice.

Comment

My dad told us when we were kids every morning he woke up he might as well throw a $100 out the back door and he’d be further ahead of the damage we caused. We were hard on everything but we were kids!! Nothing like kids these days i wish my children didn’t have all these distractions.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                Some of y'all must be around the wrong bunch of kids if riding a bicycle is something to rejoice.
                                Or maybe they see the crappy generation around them that think going outside is hideous torture treatment, and they're glad that their kids aren't the only ones who play outside

Comment

Working...
                                X