Nephew put a dent in my pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life lesson.
    Failure to instruct that nephew contact (in any form) with your new truck, will result in Uncle sadness..is your fault.

I hope you learn from this.
    Children are the reason we cannot have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
      Payback for some of the ruthless things I done when I was a boy. I remember sneaking my dad's favorite hunting knife out of his drawer when I was little and sticking the tip of the blade in the light socket. It tripped a breaker and burnt a chunk out of the blade. I put it back in the sheath and snuck it back in the drawer. A couple weeks later dad noticed it. He knew then it wasn't a power surge. He whooped my butt so hard.
      lmao, did the same thing except it was a butter knife.

Comment

I can see where your coming from. As far as your wife and the dent thing. Most women do not care about vehicles like we do. Don't do anything you'll regret later.
        Last edited by texaspacker; 08-07-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I grabbed my dads bow while he was gone. I took one shot after finally getting it pulled back. When I release the arrow I heared a splash and a snap. Half the arrow was in the grass and the other was in the pool. I hit the blue tiles shattering them. I clean up the mess and hid the evidence.
          Two weeks later he asked if I had miss placed one of his arrows after taking me to the pool to help take out a fire ant mound very near the damaged tile. Later he said if you read this archery book I could practice with him. I then learned proper stance and everything that goes with shooting at a target. I also learned how much tile cost and how to set it. I learned a lot on that lesson without any signs of frustration or anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Having three boys I have given up on worrying about my pickup. They have climbed over the side and scratched the hell out of my dually fenders so many times. Right after I bought this pickup, I was backing under a gooseneck I had dropped a few days earlier and didn’t realized it sunk down and put a nice dent in the top of the tailgate. Luckily most of mine and my kids dents/scratches are on the bed so I’ll just replace it with a flatbed one day.

Comment

I live in the city, and the parking spaces seem to be perfectly sized for a Prius. It's customary for your car doors to be dented up. Stuff happens, so we buy used vehicles for that reason.

Comment

Nothing helps get you over a first dent like a second dent. Put that boy back on his bike and let him ride.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                  Our youngest drug his handlebars down my ZL1 about 4 inches to the metal. Then said "hey someone scratched your car" after he got out of the garage.
                  I would have had to take a walk around the block...funny how I don't give a crap & will run a new truck through the ranch, get Texas pin stripes on the same day.

I won't let a bird crap sit for an hour on the ZL1.

Comment

Update:

Accident investigators have determined your truck was wrongfully parked on a bike path. And besides don't you know, bicycles always have the right a way, just ask one of them.......

Comment

Shoulda beat his @$$ and took his bike to the pawn shop to help pay for repairs. People need to be held accountable for their actions!

Comment

Working...
                      X