No announcement yet.

Well shucks, I got me. Cut a chunk out of my finger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little tug and you start thinking where did that crappie bait come from? Oh wait, my finger feels funny. Well glad it wasn’t something more serious as sometimes a good wake up call is all we need to slow down and pay attention to the small things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They can put that back on. Whether you want them to or not is another story. I had the bottom of my thumb pad put back on and it wasnt a picnic during the healing process. At the same time I took a piece out of the nail side of my index finger. They just left that one alone and it healed over. It is like big callous, probably just scar tissue. This was all back in 1985 so Im sure they are a lot better at it now. This is a better live thread than most live hunting threads. You are a trooper. Good luck with it.

Comment

Hit artery in finger. Got x ray. Waiting. Dr rubbed and wiped it directly in it, still no pain meds or shot yet. That hurt pretty bad, gotta admit.

Comment

Ouch! Get well

Comment

Wow, that’s a pretty good chunk you took out of your finger! Heal up quick, I know it’s gotta hurt a little

Comment

Finally got some pain meds. Wish i had better pics, but the other,side is quite a bit worse than pic,shows.

Comment

Just go stand in the sun and pretend your Groot, it just may grow back, lol

Comment

dang Mike. that sucks......

Comment

i did that at the lease being dumb, dermabond glue in the med kit was a miracle save

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Couldn't urgent care at least put a decent bandage on it for ya?
                      They were too busy telling me to get to the ER!

Comment

Well hopefully they can fix you up quickly. Pointer fingers suck to heal as you always need to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that your trigger finger?

Prayers sent for full recovery.

Comment

Ouch! Hope you heal up fast.

Comment

Dawn dish washing liquid and salt, will stop the bleeding

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                                X