Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^Johnny's biggest fan. ��

Comment

Maybe Mack Brown was right! He can tackle! Probably should play safety...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s unfortunate he drew this massive target on him self so early in his career. People will be critical of him his whole life now unless he magically becomes An MVP cabilber player (highly unlikely IMO), the majority of society will always be critical of him. I wish him the best and hope he’s mentally tough enough to deal all BS that come with being in the spot light again with out getting back into is old ways.
        Last edited by Jcjohnson; 08-04-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I don't wish failure on this guy or anyone else for that matter. I am certainly not giving him an ounce of pity either. He sought out the spotlight and it shines on him brightly. He squandered unbelieveable physical talent and is paying the price for not putting in the hard work as a young QB to learn the PRO game. I wish him well and hope he whips his alcohol addiction. That is it, nothing more nothing less...

Comment

My boy Matt Dunigan, the analyst on the broadcast was trying to be kind to Ol' Johnny. Matt's a friend of mine. We play against each other in college when he was at LA Tech and I was at Arkansas State. He could flat rotate a football and had a great CFL career. He'd come to my lake house on Fork during off season. He couldn't fish a lick and always wore receiver gloves to keep from getting his money makers injured. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
              My boy Matt Dunigan, the analyst on the broadcast was trying to be kind to Ol' Johnny. Matt's a friend of mine. We play against each other in college when he was at LA Tech and I was at Arkansas State. He could flat rotate a football and had a great CFL career. He'd come to my lake house on Fork during off season. He couldn't fish a lick and always wore receiver gloves to keep from getting his money makers injured. True story.
              Ummmmmm ok

Comment

Somebody get this guy a cookie!

Comment

Is it even considered name dropping, if you're dropping the name of someone, that no one else even knows, or gives 2 ****s about??

Comment

I have no interest or use for Johnny Football. He had the world by the tail on a downhill pull and blew it. Wasted talent. Go dig ditches or wash cars. AMF.
                    Last edited by Monark; 08-04-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I wish him the best, God gave me a second chance, and a third, and a fourth and a ..........

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        Is it even considered name dropping, if you're dropping the name of someone, that no one else even knows, or gives 2 ****s about??

Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the record that was a painful display of playing the QB position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X