Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Hemphill county buck I killed this evening. Thanks to txpanhandle32 for the pictures and helping me load this toad. He was heavy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Great buck
    What did he score

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
      Great buck
      What did he score
      Thanks. I got 152.

Comment

Thanks. I got 152.

[emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spot and stock mule deer I got this morning. Spotted this guy and a group of does on the ranch's breaks. Had to hike around them through a canyon and once I reach the top they were about 200 yards out on the breaks of the opposite canyon. Dropped him in his tracks with the savage .308. Northwest Wheeler county.
          Attached Files

Comment

Another picture from back of the truck
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice muley!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
                Spot and stock mule deer I got this morning. Spotted this guy and a group of does on the ranch's breaks. Had to hike around them through a canyon and once I reach the top they were about 200 yards out on the breaks of the opposite canyon. Dropped him in his tracks with the savage .308. Northwest Wheeler county.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting was slow, nothing but culls and young bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Lonesome View Post
                      Good Muley buck

Comment

Anyone out killin this morning?

Got to see something to kill something.

Comment

Skunked today. Cull shooter early this morning but did not come to the corn. Nothing tonight but the front blew in and it was windy and I was on a ridge. Shooter 10 onnthe Ridge this morning but I was in the field blind. Worst movement have ever seen n this part of the area. Been n this area for a long time.

Comment

Sat with the rifle in a popup this evening. The stand is set up for some rifle hunting friends coming next month, and I carried the rifle as insurance against seeing any monsters. Saw a couple of does and then had a couple of young 8's come in later. They weren't chasing but also not running together like they have been either. By the time it got dark, we were getting intermittent freezing mist.

Comment

Saw a whopping 2 deer this weekend and only one came to corn! Very frustrating. On camera I only have 2 possible shooters, an 8 and a 10 besides some culls that need to go. Very few doe on camera, in fact bucks are about 4 or 5 to 1 in ration on camera?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Saw a whopping 2 deer this weekend and only one came to corn! Very frustrating. On camera I only have 2 possible shooters, an 8 and a 10 besides some culls that need to go. Very few doe on camera, in fact bucks are about 4 or 5 to 1 in ration on camera?
                                Been slow on our place too. Only thing we are seeing is hogs. Killed 11 in two weekends. Nobody was in camp this weekend though.

Comment

Working...
                                X