No announcement yet.

new zero turn mower advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly there are a lot of good zero turn mowers out there. All the commercial models are going to be solid. SCAG came out with a cheaper model that seems to be really good. I think my buddy paid 4k even for a 48" SCAG patriot model. For the money that seems hard to beat.

Comment

I went and looked at some today, anyone heard of or have experience with WorldLawn? I looked at them side by side with the Hustlers and it was WAY better built and cheaper. I may not buy a WorldLawn but I certainly will not buy a Hustler after looking at them side by side. It was a Diamond back and compared it to the Hustler Raptor SD 54

Comment

I've had my Bad Boy Outlaw XP for 4 years and would buy another if needed. It's a beast and have had no issues with it. I mow around 6 acres with it. I've heard good things about the less expensive models too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
          Why not the bad boy? Was fixing to buy one. A friend has the commercial one and loves it.

D & W in La Marque is a dealer and Bad Boy has many different financing options to choose from.
          See my comments above about the Bad Boy. I'm a fan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Try a bad boy. My nephew, Michael sales them at Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite. He will treat you right. Just tell him uncle Mark said to give him a call. They have a website and also deliver.

Comment

Ferris 48” w/ Kawasaki motor, never complaints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                my mower caught lm fire this week while mowing and thinking about just trying to find free financing some were and go with bad boy mower or gravely or something middle class. I mow about 3 acres . I want to stay under 5k. I have ag exempt give me feedback on sine mowers and does someone have advice were to purchase new . I live in liberty tx. would like to stay within hour or so of possible. Need to purchase at least by next week end . grass grows quick over here . thank you in advance
                i looked at several, finally bought from hardin county tractor in kountze got a 54" hustler for $3600,, welded deck,,, i really like it been trouble free since i bought it in Janurary,, i mow about 3 acres of rough ground

Comment

Working...
                X