No announcement yet.

Smith & Wesson M&P backpack for school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the school have anything against it in the dress code?
    I would bet it will be fine unless another parent has an issue with it. But if there isn't something specific in the dress code of the school there wouldn't be much they could do about it.

Comment

I wouldn’t. The backpack will immediately go feral and start shooting everyone on its own.

Comment

Most people wouldn’t know what the M&P stood for anyway. Those that do will likely be cool about it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Unless the school has specific rules about not having any gun company names, then I can’t see an issue. I can assure you it wouldn’t be an issue at our local school district....not a small school district either. It’s all about not having a bunch of idiots running the place. Therein lies the problem in many places.[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Exactly

Comment

Would anyone in that school know what Smith & Wesson M&P really stand for with all the snowflakes running schools now days?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              That is the role I try to play. He loves the outdoors but doesn't get out much. We have a hog hunt planned for his birthday and I'm hoping he can be a little more stealthy than he was last time
              You’re a good man Charlie Brown. It was hard being 11 some 30 years ago and I’m sure it’s only gotten harder. The world gets more complicated everyday.

I didn’t mean to imply you weren’t already being a good role model - sounds like you got that covered. Good luck on that pig hunt.

Comment

Working...
              X