• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Please stop quoting the choades.

Just did![emoji12]

Comment

Rodeoed with a buddy that only dated strippers. They sure like to party after a rodeo lol. That summer after my senior yr in Highschool was an educational experience lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        LMAO!! I hope he saw them all that were available! If not, something is wrong with him..
        Is being a good “watcher” a qualification for Texas football? Asking for a friend named Case...

Comment

"Dating" strippers, is completely missing the point of strippers...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            "Dating" strippers, is completely missing the point of strippers...
            Using the term "date" rather loosely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Using the term "date" rather loosely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              The fringe benefits of friend “dating” strippers was nice. They put on some shows for sure. I know one thing you never wanted to miss his birthday party

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                Though I think LSU will have a top 5 defense in the country i don't see anyway the finish their year without 3-4 losses with their schedule. Possibly 5.

Comment

“Dating” strippers is like pissing on an electric fence...

We always called them “lingerie models” when we brought them home[emoji15]

Comment

Raise your standards. You must be at the wrong clubs.

Comment

Before Chase This scoops me on the Longhorn news as he likes to do, have you guys seen the video where Texas surprises walk-on DB Jarmarquis Durst with a scholarship? It was all over the media as well as the Today Show this morning. He's a skinny kid with the "high motor" that enrolled and walked on after playing at Terleton.

In the midst of giving a presentation on his recent humanitarian trip to Jamaica, the walk-on from Tarleton State learned he would spend his final year in burnt orange on scholarship. Before Durst could even process the moment, a room filled with Longhorns burst forth to mob their dumbstruck teammate.

"I wasn't supposed to be right here today in front of y'all," a breathless, teary Durst said. "So many people wrote me off. Just to be here I'm so thankful. Thankful for the staff, thankful for everybody in here. Y'all make me love being here every day."

Durst is unlikely to see many snaps this season. He appeared in just two games last year, against San Jose State and West Virginia, and did not record any statistics.

Reports of an un-unified and disgruntled locker room were noticeably absent.

Comment

Interesting tidbit. SOS for each team since A&M went to the SEC. Only posting due to all the smack about "man up and join the SEC West", etc.

2017: aggy - 44, Texas 32
                        2016: aggy - 40, Texas - 36
                        2015: aggy - 25, Texas - 7
                        2014: aggy - 6, Texas - 14
                        2013: aggy - 26, Texas - 11
                        2012: aggy - 6, Texas - 12

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Before Chase This scoops me on the Longhorn news as he likes to do, have you guys seen the video where Texas surprises walk-on DB Jarmarquis Durst with a scholarship? It was all over the media as well as the Today Show this morning. He's a skinny kid with the "high motor" that enrolled and walked on after playing at Terleton.

Reports of an un-unified and disgruntled locker room were noticeably absent.
                          There's another and it was equally worth the watch. Philipp Moeller

Comment

Walk On scholarship videos are the best. I love this time of year for those guys.

Comment

Does taking a walk on from Tarleton count as stealing a croot from Jimbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Interesting tidbit. SOS for each team since A&M went to the SEC. Only posting due to all the smack about "man up and join the SEC West", etc.

2017: aggy - 44, Texas 32
                                2016: aggy - 40, Texas - 36
                                2015: aggy - 25, Texas - 7
                                2014: aggy - 6, Texas - 14
                                2013: aggy - 26, Texas - 11
                                2012: aggy - 6, Texas - 12
                                Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Mississippi State......yawn.....oh, also the occasional games with these bottom dwellers....Florida, Tennessee (the original UT), South Carolina.....
                                Last edited by RLB; 08-24-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X