X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Did it ever work out for you?
    Which part? lol I dated a dancer for a while when I was in the Marines. Still didn't work out in the end lol

The sibling fights worked out. She was 5 yrs older than me and knocked the crap out of me until I got big enough to win. Once I did that was the last time we ever fought

Comment

I'm also not sure if signing half of a 3A team(small division at that) is a great recruiting method

Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
        Which part? lol I dated a dancer for a while when I was in the Marines. Still didn't work out in the end lol

The sibling fights worked out. She was 5 yrs older than me and knocked the crap out of me until I got big enough to win. Once I did that was the last time we ever fought
        I wasn't concerned about the brotherly/sisterly love...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Oh I don’t know, maybe “team rules” or “lead by example”? Just a guess.
          There were no rules obviously at OSU

Comment

So you don't think college athletes and/or college coaches(former college athletes usually) don't go to strip clubs?

Comment

I wasn't concerned about the brotherly/sisterly love...
              Or extreme lack thereof. Still can't stand each other

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                Looks like the local sips better be careful throwing stones in glass houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy now, before Mr “smoargasim” calls you out.

Comment

I may or may not have frequented Dallas strip clubs at age 16-21. Yes it worked out. Lol. Having long hair and being in a band in the 80s was glorious. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I may or may not have frequented Dallas strip clubs at age 16-21. Yes it worked out. Lol. Having long hair and being in a band in the 80s was glorious. Lol.

Send us just one long hair rock n roll pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      Send us just one long hair rock n roll pick.

I'd rather see the pic of the other party that it worked out with

Comment

You are living in the past

and either 3 or 4 of those wins are before you acknowledge 'national championships' and such....
                        Not at all. Merely "talking" about CFB history on a message board that is full of crap that should not have anything to do with football.

I can assure you I am living in the now.

Comment

splitting hairs?
                          It's Texas isn't it? Not SMU.

I was gonna say that earlier.....i didn't.....seems more appropriate now. [emoji869][emoji10][emoji869]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            7-1-1

I was going to check my files under "Joe walks back out of end zone to hand ball to Ref" but had FOXNews on and a commercial came on. It was Joe Wille Namath
                            pitching Medicare! I guess I'm out of the 7-1-1 debate, looking for my Geritol flavored 5 Hour Energy

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            I'm not trying to do anything other than point out that there are a lot of different perspectives and those perspectives change over time and vary depending on where you are viewing things from.

A&M and Baylor were huge rivals in all sports until 1926 when the games were stopped for 4 years. Students could easily ride from school to school on the train and that built the rivalry.
                            It looks like I have to bow out of the History Department too. Quotable BAMA football history only began in 1926 with the Rose Bowl which they won for the South by upsetting Washington. CNS is under contract through 2025 so maybe there are a couple of years left in the tank.

England and the current United States of America were once rivals....
                            Maybe there is hope for a TU v AGGY regular season game after all.
                            The Lords v the Commoners

The Namath thing is really getting to me. Maybe Nagee Harris being back on the practice field will help me back.

Comment

How embarrassing. Someone get Kyler a step ladder.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Bwahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X