Dear god I hate the video game crap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruh roh

Comment

Has Jimbo signed his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          Lol no. Stoops brought Mike Leach in. From then on, it’s been moving to a qb driven league.
          You are right but it really got crazy once Briles installed his. Either way, all of those guys are gone. Sure there are disciples out there but I think it's trending back slowly but surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Lol.

Oline starts the season in a much better place than last season. That is a fact not an opinion. Whether or not they play to their potential remains to be seen. They were actual just discussing this and the pre season ranking on ESPNU radio.

It’s all opinion until they play. I’ve gotten wiser with age and know not to put too much faith in practice reports. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The NFL is moving to similar air raid tactics. The cat is out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                It’s all opinion until they play. I’ve gotten wiser with age and know not to put too much faith in practice reports. [emoji23]

Same for me. No reason to be all doom and gloom oh no we suck again.....until we actually do. Lol. The negative nancys drive me crazy. They just kicked one of them off of a Longhorn facebook group. What a beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I am more nervous with everything going on at Maryland (Death of teammate, Coach on Suspension) than I would be if nothing had happened. You don't know what type of effort you are going to get from the players, the scheme is more of a wildcard than it would have been, and just all the unknowns or surprises that now will pop up. I think the fact Texas lost at home to Maryland should make sure none of the players are overlooking this game and be looking for payback.

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                    Has Jimbo signed his contract?

Not sure. As of three weeks ago he hasn’t. Says he is getting paid and not worried about and the lawyers will get it worked out. [emoji848]

Comment

Or Maryland's gonna tank and Texas goes in there and boat races an overmatched basketball schools football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Not sure. As of three weeks ago he hasn’t. Says he is getting paid and not worried about and the lawyers will get it worked out. [emoji848]

Just wondered with the Marichol (sp?) story breaking.
                        ETA that it doesn't sound like all that much but will be a distraction.

Comment

Mud slinging

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            Just wondered with the Marichol (sp?) story breaking.
                            ETA that it doesn't sound like all that much but will be a distraction.

Looks like it’s signed.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post

This really stood out...

Marchiol’s case presents a new possibility — that athletes could, in applying for a waiver, include allegations of improprieties within their former athletic program.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post

Not sure what to make of this. But yes, mud slinging for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X