9: Penn State: 14
    10: Nebraska: 13
    10: Tennessee: 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lsu

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Can anyone remind me why we should be hyped about Brecklynn Hager this year? I don’t remember what he did last season to be put in the spotlight this year. Is this just a “feeling” or is there a body of work? I kind of hope he can cut his hair this year but don’t see OU coming in second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when did a player have to be proven on TBH before he could be hyped? [emoji23]

I think most people are excited because of his high motor and reckless abandon he plays with. He was one of the players that wasn’t bought into Herman last year and it clicked for him late in the year. He’s made a complete 180 on Herman which is nothing but positive.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

I'm pretty sure Ags missed Kenny Hill after the garbage they ran out there last year, TCU was able to win 11 games last year in spite of the Trill(I do think it's cool that he's a student coach there now though). One of those being against the mighty Razorbacks that someone claimed as a nemesis in Bama's schedule a page ago, lol. Kenny Hill was never gonna be the reason TCU had a good season and it will have no bearing on this season, sabe?

Some of y’all made him out to be way worse than what he was. It’s not a given you will be better at QB without him. That’s all.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Since when did a player have to be proven on TBH before he could be hyped? [emoji23]

I think most people are excited because of his high motor and reckless abandon he plays with. He was one of the players that wasn’t bought into Herman last year and it clicked for him late in the year. He’s made a complete 180 on Herman which is nothing but positive.

Ok. I’m down with that. Here’s to a good season for him.

Comment

This thread wouldn’t be complete without one of Andre Rison’s patented passive-aggressive takes, so I’m glad to see that he’s weighed in.

All is right with the world.

I’m ready for some football.

Comment

At least you won't have to be on pins and needles about making the playoff until the first half of dove season is over!!
                I love my Aggs but did have to laugh at the comment because it has been so true for so long. I pray this season is the beginning of change and much needed toughness. No depth at LB and questionable OL and corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Most top 5 finishes in AP Poll history:

1: Oklahoma: 31
                  2: Ohio State: 26
                  3: Alabama: 24
                  4: Notre Dame: 23
                  5: Texas: 20
                  6: USC: 18
                  7: Florida State: 17
                  8: Michigan: 15
                  9: Penn State: 14
                  10: Nebraska: 13
                  10: Tennessee: 13

No surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    No surprise.
                    Texas talent...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      No surprise.

Taking care of business

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Texas talent...
                        You act like that's a bad thing! LOL!

Comment

Mr. Dave did a combination of pre season and final rankings
                          Yeah, thats a solid method.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Some of y’all made him out to be way worse than what he was. It’s not a given you will be better at QB without him. That’s all.

He was average.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              Crap teams? Really? #10, 18 and 19 are all on the schedule,...without leaving the conference,...

"""""Like LSU, Bama's nonconference features one difficult ACC opponent to open the season in Louisville, and then what should be easy wins against Arkansas State, UL-Lafayette and The Citadel. The big difference, however, is that while LSU got both Georgia and Florida from the East, Bama gets Tennessee and Missouri -- a much softer landing. The road slate features games against Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee and LSU. Auburn, Texas A&M, Mississippi State and Mizzou will all come to Tuscaloosa.""""

I'm not evean an Alabama fan, but come on with the crap teams stuff. Most of those teams would make a lot of noise in most conferences.
                              You are talking in conference when the discussion was about OOC games. Take a look at those and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Yeah, thats a solid method.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                What ever twisting of facts to try and prove a point. Cherry picking at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                                X