Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause I don't get upset I kick a hole in the speaker pull the plug then I jet.
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-13-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Been out of pocket for a few weeks...

Any truth to Herman being the tipster on Zach Smith and Meyer....seems old Tom was salty about losing the 5 star receiver from Austin Westlake to the bucs...

IF it is true, what a douchbag and it wont end well for him, if not then why would he be linked. IF he knew about the abuse and didn't report it to Meyer...shame on him

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        https://247sports.com/college/texas/...end-120634262/

Cause I don't get upset I kick a hole in the speaker pull the plug then I jet.
        That's pretty funny!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Been out of pocket for a few weeks...

Any truth to Herman being the tipster on Zach Smith and Meyer....seems old Tom was salty about losing the 5 star receiver from Austin Westlake to the bucs...

IF it is true, what a douchbag and it wont end well for him, if not then why would he be linked. IF he knew about the abuse and didn't report it to Meyer...shame on him
          Good lord, read the rest of the stuff above before commenting again please!

Comment

Did we start reading threads after Germany bombed Pearl Harbor? Nooooooo

Comment

I wanna party with you cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                Good lord, read the rest of the stuff above before commenting again please!

You really think I am gonna go back and read 11 pages of threads...

Dont be a Herman

Comment

Yes, it's all true.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Makes a lot of sense that's where that all came from. Makes me wonder if the Urban's actually think Herman went to McMurphy or if they were just trying to muddy the waters.

Of course, it's not hard for Herman to get the news to McMurphy with out actually talking to him as well. An autonomous note to search the Gainsville FL court records would get any good reporter started.

Comment

Hopefully the whole starting defense gets suspended for the Buckeyes as a result of this mess

Comment

Just finished listening to A&M media day, I'm getting fired up. Clemson game is going to be LOUD in Kyle Field. Couple more weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          You really think I am gonna go back and read 11 pages of threads...

Dont be a Herman
                          So you went back and read the part where Herman was wrongly implicated, then quit before the original report's author cleared him? Yeah.....

Don't be a Myer...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            So you went back and read the part where Herman was wrongly implicated, then quit before the original report's author cleared him? Yeah.....

Don't be a Myer...
                            Apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Makes a lot of sense that's where that all came from. Makes me wonder if the Urban's actually think Herman went to McMurphy or if they were just trying to muddy the waters.

Of course, it's not hard for Herman to get the news to McMurphy with out actually talking to him as well. An autonomous note to search the Gainsville FL court records would get any good reporter started.
                              Hey..........look over there!

Everyone has told me that Tom has all these skeletons in his closet and they can come out at any moment to destroy him. If this is true, don't you think he would keep his mouth shut about throwing dirt towards another coach.

I have no idea if he blew the whistle on this or not, but it would be awfully stupid to do so. I personally think this story was a way to muddy the waters and point the headlines away from Urban. I get it, its a juicer story with the Herman headline. tOSU is taking these two weeks to let it blow over and see what else can throw out there so they can keep Urban. We live in a world where stories are big deals for 24 hours and then we move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Hey..........look over there!

Everyone has told me that Tom has all these skeletons in his closet and they can come out at any moment to destroy him. If this is true, don't you think he would keep his mouth shut about throwing dirt towards another coach.

I have no idea if he blew the whistle on this or not, but it would be awfully stupid to do so. I personally think this story was a way to muddy the waters and point the headlines away from Urban. I get it, its a juicer story with the Herman headline. tOSU is taking these two weeks to let it blow over and see what else can throw out there so they can keep Urban. We live in a world where stories are big deals for 24 hours and then we move on.
                                This is where I'm at. The legal process will continue to carry out and we will hear about a ruling and then potential lawsuits, etc after that. In the meantime, the twitter warriors will continue to act like they are important to justify their paycheck

Comment

Working...
                                X