This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    My wife owes me $5. I was out with her today when my buddy texted me a screenshot of that tweet.

I said well, “I bet you $5 this hits TBH by ETM.”

So predictable [emoji23]

Unnamed, anonymous sources confirm that Tom Herman was the tipster regarding Maryland’s toxic culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Now Durkin is on leave. The Big 10 is having a rough go.

Yep. Harbaugh is digging this. For once the headlines aren't on him

Comment

My wife owes me $5. I was out with her today when my buddy texted me a screenshot of that tweet.

So predictable [emoji23]

[emoji23]. But you have to admit if Jimbo was remotely linked to a scandal some of yours on here would be all over it. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unnamed, anonymous sources confirm that Tom Herman was the tipster regarding Maryland’s toxic culture.

Tom has been busy this summer [emoji51]

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              [emoji23]. But you have to admit if Jimbo was remotely linked to a scandal some of yours on here would be all over it. [emoji23]

Just you wait

Comment

So predictable [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

Oh yeah, I'll give you 3 guesses who it would be and the first 2 don't count.

Comment

A non story or something with teeth?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5E300C4E-AD99-4FAB-A1AD-973E61D657B0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	24548192

Anyone see this? It has since been deleted but wonder if this gets an investigation into Georgia and how good they have been doing recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Yep. Harbaugh is digging this. For once the headlines aren't on him
                        You spoke to soon likely the BB team but could be FB players

quote:
                        The University of Michigan's athletics compliance office is investigating whether any student-athletes violated NCAA rules with regard to shoe resales.

North Carolina suspended 13 football players earlier this week after the school found that they committed secondary violations by selling team-issued Nike shoes. Per reports, a retailer who obtained the shoes said it also bought team-issued shoes from Michigan, Cal and Marquette.

Michigan athletics spokesman Dave Ablauf told the Free Press via a statement Friday night that the school is aware of the situation and is investigating the matter.

ESPN reported Friday that shoe-marketplace site "StockX" found 23 pairs of Michigan team-issued shoes on its exchange. This doesn't necessarily mean those shoes were sold by players, Ablauf said, Michigan gives team-issued shoes to executives, celebrities and to charity. Former players who are no longer with the program may also still be in possession of team-issued shoes.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/963975002?...mpression=true

Comment

A non story or something with teeth?

Depends on your beliefs I suppose. There's legal/illegal and then there's right/wrong. One thing is for certain, millenials suck

Comment

This BS is getting thick everywhere. Lets play some ball!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Depends on your beliefs I suppose. There's legal/illegal and then there's right/wrong. One thing is for certain, millenials suck

It is what it is... bs for perception or reality with pulp. Yep, basement dwellers, suck!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                [ATTACH]919555[/ATTACH]

Anyone see this? It has since been deleted but wonder if this gets an investigation into Georgia and how good they have been doing recruiting.

Why on earth would he put that out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X