Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
    Absolutely crazy environment! I get goosebumps every time I watch the Hokie fan base lose their minds when “Enter Sandman” hits the speakers. Can you imagine what the other team is thinking/feeling?
    Turn that garbage off and play some real metal?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Turn that garbage off and play some real metal?

Like Iron Butterfly? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        If you know the S&C coach's name, something is probably wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s horsehockey. MadDawg was well known during Mack’s run including the 2005-06 Championship year. If you follow during something besides just game day, the S&C coach is the “contact coach” in the offseason. Herman mentions Yancy all the time in his press conferences.. as did Mack with MD. It’s easy to know their name.

You just ballwatch the games so it’s understandable you don’t know their names [emoji23]. Hell you prob don’t know any of the coaches besides Herman and Orlando or players besides Ehlinger and Buechele[emoji13][emoji23]. You do know Herman is the head coach right?[emoji13][emoji13][emoji23]
        Last edited by Smart; 08-06-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          That’s horsehockey. MadDawg was well known during Mack’s run including the 2005-06 Championship year. If you follow during something besides just game day, the S&C coach is the “contact coach” in the offseason. Herman mentions Yancy all the time in his press conferences.. as did Mack with MD. It’s easy to know their name.

You just ballwatch the games so it’s understandable you don’t know their names [emoji23]. Hell you prob don’t know any of the coaches besides Herman and Orlando or players besides Ehlinger and Buechele[emoji13][emoji23]. You do know Herman is the head coach right?[emoji13][emoji13][emoji23]
          Let me re-phrase, as I know you are a face value/literal type of guy. I'm really more concerned with with how they play, and how the OC/DC sheme for the game on saturday. As long as the S&C guy is doing his part, I don't need or want to know his name. Just keep the smoothie bar stocked and don't let anyone drop a plate on their toe. The Texas team could probably collectively bench press Gary Patterson's house, but he keeps kicking their *** with generally smaller guys recently...so forgive me if I'm more concerned with their ability to make an open field tackle, get to the qb, and run some semblance of an offense.

You keep breakin down that practice film and not watching the ball, hero...and keep that Jr coordinator badge current. Maybe Tom will come callin someday. No, I don't watch practice, or press conferences about practice, and I don't care who wins at practice, or the weight room....but my mom doesn't have a basement either.

I remember how fired up you were after Charlie's practices too, I'd bet if someone had the time or inclination, they could find where you were excited about so and so being "Jacked" too....couldn't they?

Comment

Let me re-phrase, as I know you are a face value/literal type of guy. I'm really more concerned with with how they play, and how the OC/DC sheme for the game on saturday. As long as the S&C guy is doing his part, I don't need or want to know his name. Just keep the smoothie bar stocked and don't let anyone drop a plate on their toe. The Texas team could probably collectively bench press Gary Patterson's house, but he keeps kicking their *** with generally smaller guys recently...so forgive me if I'm more concerned with their ability to make an open field tackle, get to the qb, and run some semblance of an offense.

You keep breakin down that practice film and not watching the ball, hero...and keep that Jr coordinator badge current. Maybe Tom will come callin someday. No, I don't watch practice, or press conferences about practice, and I don't care who wins at practice, or the weight room....but my mom doesn't have a basement either.

I remember how fired up you were after Charlie's practices too, I'd bet if someone had the time or inclination, they could find where you were excited about so and so being "Jacked" too....couldn't they?[emoji57]

Never jacked about practices ... but keep making stuff up[emoji23]. I just follow via Twitter to pass the time... same with the Cowboys. Herman mentions Yancy all year long. Same with Mack and MD.

I’ll keep trying to be a jr coodinator if you promise to keep up your philosophical one liners that fall flat [emoji23][emoji23]
            Last edited by Smart; 08-06-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Mad Dog led the team out of the tunnel. Everyone knew who he was.

Comment

Debo was well known too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Debo was well known too.

His guys got manhandled too.

Comment

This personal back-and-forth adds...

...TREMENDOUS value to this thread! (Who doesn't like horn-on-horn smack?! )
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I find myself oddly drawn to and entertained by it.

Comment

Originally posted by rush2judge View Post
                        i find myself oddly drawn to and entertained by it.
                        x2 . .

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I saw the preview on Tapatalk, and thought..."seriously Middleton?"

Ok,let me guess....aggy is gonna win the S&C National Championship because they got some guy from Auburn and payed him 5 mil a year?

Comment

I saw the preview on Tapatalk, and thought..."seriously Middleton?"

Ok,let me guess....aggy is gonna win the S&C National Championship because they got some guy from Auburn and payed him 5 mil a year?

Aggy has a new S&C coach? I couldn't tell you his name, much less where he came from or how much he makes in salary. After recent letdowns and (failed) promises to improve due to coaching changes, I'm much more results oriented these days! Win something and maybe I'll learn your name.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

It was more Horn on Stars violence. Lol. Or Horn on Ranger. Lololol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                Like Iron Butterfly? . .
                                Slayers cover of Inna Gotta Davida on the Less Than Zero soundtrack was decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X