This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    In my opinion his statement hurt him. I would fire him and the AD tonight.

Without a doubt Brandon, but I would have already fired him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Without a doubt Brandon, but I would have already fired him.

I actually think this may go deeper. I’m not so sure the Columbus police aren’t gonna get dragged into this. The breaking reporter has text messages and pictures of allegeded abuse and Zach apologizing for it . POS Zach Smith admitted on radio/tv police have pictures but he said “ any marks were defensive of himself trying to remove himself from situation “. Police agreed. You are a grown man, and not a small one, grabs a woman by the neck and chokes her in defense . Sell that **** to the tooth fairy. Lots of people need to be fired and investigated. I think the turned a blind eye and said “nothing to see here Go Buckeyes!!! When can I expect my season tickets “
      Last edited by BrandonA; 08-03-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        KSU is up a creek, take a look at the background on some of his assistant coaches too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Who's assistants?

Comment

Between Meyer's statement and the Zach Smith interview, I don't see how Meyer makes it thru the night.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            What's funny is one conference championship since 1998 and only 3 top 25 finishes since the turn of the century.

Just win some games. Quit talking about moving on to better things. Last time I checked, winning games is what matters most.
            So you saw it just as I did. [emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Not a bit. What about this world lately leads you to believe things need to make sense.

AA baseball player in Astros system: Beats the hell out of his girlfriend on camera.

Astros: We have zero tolerance for this kind of thing, you're fired!

Top 5 closer in baseball: Beats the hell out of his wife so bad it it leads LEO to say things like "worst they've ever seen", in reference to the photos.

Astros: You're hired!
              coughbushkilledaguycough

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                Doesn't it just seem like common sense to talk about the programs and conference you play every year? I never said that we were dominating the SEC or anything. Stop getting your feelings hurt. Ag's are in the SEC. No need to discuss other programs. To get to the point where we can compete for a conference title, we have to be better than the SEC west teams. Correct? If you don't want to hear Ags talk about moving on to the SEC, and what we need to do to compete in the most talented conference in college football, what would you prefer us talk about? I guess I'll leave this thread alone. Didn't know this was only reserved for non SEC school discussion.

It was all in the delivery. You could have used a few different words and it would have been fine. No one is butthurt. We laughed at it.....due to the delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  So you saw it just as I did. [emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]

Baylor’s won 2 conf champs since 2009...how many have you won?[emoji106]

I haven’t read where any Ags have said anything about running the SEC and yes we haven’t won a conf champ since we joined but this is a new season and anything in possible in CFB!

Comment

Dang. Right over your head too. Lol.

Look up. Reach up. Flail your arms. Something.

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      coughbushkilledaguycough

I'm not excusing them either. But that guy didn't die, and the rangers havnt announced a "zero tolerance policy" against running over folks.

I just used the Stros example because it's current, and glaring disregard of their own policy based on how much someone can help the team.

Comment

Concussion research

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Concussion research

That would be a great idea.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1652.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	24547664

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Kinda walked into that one

Comment

Nah, they’ve been working on it for years.

Sam was only diagnosed with one concussion last year and it was versus the Pokes.

That’s the newest gear. At least they’re on the forefront of research and development.

Comment

Working...
                                X