Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I was at the last home and home match up. Great games.

How did you come up with the total of National titles?
    Google research for years.

What did homeboy say?

If you have something to say to me then bring it. PM is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Guess I'll miss out on seeing Jimbo and company smash the Southland Conference Demons of Northwestern State tomorrow evening.

Joe T’s gathering and Rita’s got in the way.

Good luck fellow bird slayers!
      I hope you are getting an inside room!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        The tOSU program is generally ranked higher than Texas in most all time program rankings. The stretch from 2004-2009 could have changed that had Texas gotten a bounce or two.

Texas won 2 of 3 against them in that stretch.

The Buckeyes have 5 titles. They claim 3 more in an Alabama kinda way......who really has 11. Michigan claims 11 but really has 2.

After BAMA's 60+minute domination of Georgia, The President also says 17

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	24551315

Comment

Come on Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            I hope you are getting an inside room!
            Once the Negro Modelo and pitchers of rita's start flowing, I never seem to care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Come on Saturday...
              One more Friday news dump before we kick this dude off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Come on Saturday...
                Yeah, only a few more days until the season gets started. Is TEXAS at home or on the road Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  Yeah, only a few more days until the season gets started. Is TEXAS at home or on the road Saturday?
                  At the terps, hopefully it's cooler up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Once the Negro Modelo and pitchers of rita's start flowing, I never seem to care.
                    Negro Modelo on draft is pretty hard to beat.

Comment

Once tOSU get's past Penn State, I'm not sure there is anybody else that can beat them. I don't think Mich or Mich State will be ranked by the time they play them and I'm not sure TCU can beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        IF tOSU get's past Penn State, I'm not sure there is anybody else that can beat them. I don't think Mich(rivalry game) or Mich State will be ranked by the time they play them and I'm not sure TCU can beat them.
                        FIFY

TCU has a much better chance of beating OSU than any of the teams Wisky plays in preseason beating the Badgers. And Wisky conf schedule doesn't have near as many road blocks as OSU. And there's usually a weather game or two to throw in the mix up north. Just my opinion.

We will know shortly I suppose.

Comment

If Michigan drops out of the top 25 Harbaughs seat will get rather warm.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            If Michigan drops out of the top 25 Harbaughs seat will get rather warm.
                            If he loses to Buckeye again it's going to be fairly warm too I imagine

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              FIFY

TCU has a much better chance of beating OSU than any of the teams Wisky plays in preseason beating the Badgers. And Wisky conf schedule doesn't have near as many road blocks as OSU. And there's usually a weather game or two to throw in the mix up north. Just my opinion.

We will know shortly I suppose.
                              We will see, talk to me after the TCU game. We will know a lot more about both teams then.

Comment

Possible QB controversy in Waco. Grad transfer Jalon McLendon (4 star out of high school, from NC State) has put in the work this summer and has impressed. Starter hasn't been named, yet. I suspect Brewer starts but McLendon sees a lot of time in the non-con games. Some fans not happy with Brewer not being designated as QB1.

Comment

Working...
                                X