This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krisw View Post
    That sucks, I knew the two freshman weren't gonna play because of it though. Any idea when they are going to be back?

Burt is like a 3 on the depth chart so no big loss it seems.. It's a **** shame with his speed, that he possess the hands of a lineman...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Burt is like a 3 on the depth chart so no big loss it seems.. It's a **** shame with his speed, that he possess the hands of a lineman...
      He's worth having on the field to take a deep shot occasionally and his hand were improving. Still not a big loss because he probably wouldn't have seen much pt.

Smith is just now getting tired and going to say something? What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I'm just glad an Austin boy wanted to see some boobs. (Keep Austin weird) I'd be more impressed if they said he motorboated a dancer and got kicked out of the club.
        People making a big deal of this are reaching, and I hope OSU goes down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

no debate

tOSU vs Texas debate....

Actually, looking at these stats, there is no debate....tOSU wins hands down
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            tOSU vs Texas debate....

Actually, looking at these stats, there is no debate....tOSU wins hands down

Was someone debating that in your head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zach Smith is scorned. If he starts talking there is no telling what all may come out of his mouth (true or not). Afterall, he is the one without a paycheck because somebody snitched. This could get interesting. But **** I wish he would tweet like an adult and not a 13 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Truth hurts......

Its not hard beating down you tsips

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Back to relative news.

Texas has a trio that won't make the trip WR John Burt (foot), Freshman LB Adeoye (knee) and Freshman LB/S Overshown (knee).
                  Is Linebacker depth a concern with Texas this year with these 2 out? Seems like they were expected to contribute or were on the 2 deep. That being said it can't be worse than our depth at LB right now. I hope Jimbo pulls the starting LB's at halftime tomorrow night.

Comment

Is the fairy dust needed yet? Who is wife beater going after? or is he taking everyone down? Would the NCAA even bother to listen to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Is Linebacker depth a concern with Texas this year with these 2 out? Seems like they were expected to contribute or were on the 2 deep. That being said it can't be worse than our depth at LB right now. I hope Jimbo pulls the starting LB's at halftime tomorrow night.
                      It could get ugly, but I doubt it does this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                        He's worth having on the field to take a deep shot occasionally and his hand were improving. Still not a big loss because he probably wouldn't have seen much pt.

Smith is just now getting tired and going to say something? What a joke.

Duvernay is supposedly faster and can catch.....so I doubt he sees much playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

LOL....Oh look ..a squirrel!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Truth hurts......

Its not hard beating down you tsips
                            Did anyone imply that the Texas program was superior to tOSU? If so I missed it.

Speaking of beat downs, show the aggy comparison, just for grins.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Duvernay is supposedly faster and can catch.....so I doubt he sees much playing time.
                              This.

The staff tiptoed around kids the first year in order to keep things somewhat calm behind the scenes, as you saw... kids bailed for the NFL thinking they would be better off getting theirs while they could (Charlies Boys). None of those kids played in the bowl game except for the Punter.

He was a better weapon than all of them. lol.

It's best player plays from here on. Which will cause attrition with Chucks boys.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                                did anyone imply that the texas program was superior to tosu? If so i missed it.

Speaking of beat downs, show the aggy comparison, just for grins.
                                Beat me to it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X