Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Bull Blind Sale ...Revisited/Reminder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiice but ...Looks like Rogers bumped them up to $279 from my original posting of $249 to help Primos absorb some of the rebate.

How long did it take yall that have received a Primos rebate before, to get them ? 6 months?

Heckuva deal either way...
    Last edited by Smart; 08-01-2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Niiiice but ...Looks like Rogers bumped them up to $279 from my original posting of $249 to help Primos absorb some of the rebate.

How long did it take yall that have received a Primos rebate before, to get them ? 6 months?

Heckuva deal either way...
      Mine came right before season last year. About 45 days.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for posting. Y’all costing me all kinds of money

Comment

Santa came today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Does anyone else have an issue with the top of the opening being too low? Maybe my chairs are too tall or something. I have to get the right size stick to wedge under the window to hold it up high enough half my vision isn’t blocked.

yes because I shoot a recurve. I have the old Matrix 360 recurve model that I will never sell. All other Primos blinds are too short. Even mentioned it to them again at the ATA show. Love the blinds though

Comment

The deal is the Rhino on sale for 116 for members and 129 for nonmember never used the Rhino but looks like everyone else seems to think they pretty durable for half the price of a double bull !! So heads up for who hasn’t seen the Rhino thread!!

Comment

OpticsPlanet has a promo code today that can be applied to the double bull deluxe to get it to $267.99 with free shipping. Promo code is TENPCT. I was following this thread the last few days and finally decided to do it

Comment

Rogers has them now for $274.99 with a $ 75.00 rebate making them $199.99 with free shipping. Same link from above should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    As easy as sitting down to shoot a bow thru an opening.
                    LOL this made me chuckle

Comment

UPS says mine will be delivered today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tester View Post
                        Rogers has them now for $274.99 with a $ 75.00 rebate making them $199.99 with free shipping. Same link from above should work.

We didn't read the thread all the way through did we?..

Comment

I got my two in the mail today. I owned about 8-10 of the original Rhino blinds and they dont hold a candle to the Double Bull Deluxe blinds. My opinion and Im sticking to it. I bought two of these last year as well. I dont even have a lease right now but when I get one, Im going to be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I owned about 8-10 of the original Rhino blinds and they dont hold a candle to the Double Bull Deluxe blinds.

I have heard the same about the Rhino....except from a few dudes that pride themselves on being different.

I was looking at some of the upper end Ameristeps and just couldn't pass up a DB for another $100

Comment

Working...
                            X