Frio river stomach bug??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RWB View Post
    In my opinion too many people at Gardner for the river. Last time I was there had someone relive themselves in the river and it float by us.....havenet been back and if I do it would be north of the park.
    YEP.. Some humans are just Nasty.. My family and I were at Concan one year and some filthy bastage or bastages took a crap in the river.. Turds floating everywhere... We haven't been back..
    It ain't what it used to be.. WAAAAAAAAY to many people these days..

Comment

Urine, not too bad. Feces, very bad. Lots of butt cracks in the water. Some not clean...I've seen pictures of bumper to bumper inner tubes in the water full of people. Don't think I want to submerge my face in that water...

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        That’s called Too-much-beer-a-citis.
        Originally posted by Jenkins8PT View Post
        I’d agree but about 12 kids under the age of 9 were all sick as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Well, you shouldn’t let those kids under 9 drink too much beer. 😁

Comment

This thread has thoroughly grossed me out and ruined any fantasies of pristine Hill country rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
            In my opinion too many people at Gardner for the river. Last time I was there had someone relive themselves in the river and it float by us.....havenet been back and if I do it would be north of the park.
            Haha **** in the punch bowl moment! I'd have been out of there too.

Comment

check your pooh for pinworms

Comment

Well I been wanting to go there for awhile but may have to rethink that after reading all this. Don’t think I want to be floating with logs. Unreal!!!

Comment

I'm going next weekend with some friends. Should I go with the blaze orange or yellow hazmat suit?

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                    I'm going next weekend with some friends. Should I go with the blaze orange or yellow hazmat suit?
                    You better wear a body condom...
                    The color is your choice...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      This thread has thoroughly grossed me out and ruined any fantasies of pristine Hill country rivers.
                      Yep. It's a shame that the Frio and the Guadalupe have become what they are now. Hopefully the same won't happen to the rest of the rivers.

Comment

[ATTACH]917775[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I understand..
                          Pristine they have not been for years and getting worse fast..
                          Well in the winter they become pristine again.. After a good month of Fall flushing..

Comment

Happens every year when the river gets so low. Same thing happened to our bunch a few years back when it was low like it is now. Too much beer ****.

Comment

Bad but could have been worse, amoeba has happened multiple times over the years from Paluxy river

Comment

Working...
                              X