Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Deal Alert - Cinnamon Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deal...Wish they had a yearly pass on their processing ,he** I would kill everything I see to and get it all made into that Smoked Chipotle & Cheese sausage and the Meatballs

Comment

Didn't see the legendary FND but made some good shots. For anyone who has never been, definitely check them out. Great group of guys...
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice shootin’

Comment

Has anyone had a deer processed there? I saw the sign on the building next door to the shop. Hopefully i can bring one in very soon!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
            Has anyone had a deer processed there? I saw the sign on the building next door to the shop. Hopefully i can bring one in very soon!

Never had one processed there, but attended an open house once were they catered all kinds of wild game they had fixed and it was excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
              Never had one processed there, but attended an open house once were they catered all kinds of wild game they had fixed and it was excellent!
              Ok thanks. If i get one, ill probably take it there.

Comment

They do amazing summer sausage and the deer stickers are very good as well. Gonna try their meatballs this year hopefully from my Hag buck in a few days.

Comment

A guy I know takes his hogs there and says he is gonna bring me some hog sausage but still hasn't. Maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                    A guy I know takes his hogs there and says he is gonna bring me some hog sausage but still hasn't. Maybe one day.
                    Would that be Fishndude??

Comment

We have had several deer processed there. Everything is good. Probably the best chili meat(venison) i have ever had processed. Tamales and chicken fry is pretty good also. Strongly recommend.

Boomstick, the meatballs are really good also.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                        Would that be Fishndude??
                        I mean I don't want to have to call him out on a public forum but yes.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                          You’d just forget it and leave it outside.

Comment

Working...
                          X