Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this football you talk about??

Comment

Not going to mindlessly turn it on anymore. If there is a good matchup and I think they will compete, I'll watch. Otherwise, I'll clean the garage.

Comment

Shut up and dance....

Comment

I bet on it and play in multiple fantasy football leagues. We have watch parties for almost every sunday and most other games at different friend's houses.

Id be bored out of my mind the day I let other peoples views get in the way of my entertainment.

Queue the high and mighty that won't watch because of their super strong beliefs, yet still support companies on a daily basis that are no different or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
            Was a 50 year Cowboys fan. I will never watch another NFL game.

I watch football to be entertained. Not to be irritated. Keep your politics out of your business.

Love Ted Nugent. I won't go to a Ted concert because I don't want to hear him run his flapper about liberals. I want to hear Ted shred.

Entertainers need to understand they are just dancing monkeys. Shut up an dance. Flap your sucks on your own time.

If the cashier at Home Depot wanted to tell me how Obama sucks or Trump sucks I would just go across the street to Lowes.

I try not to offend my customers(most are way left liberals and I am not a liberal). Why would an NFL player think it's a good idea to offend the NFL's customers?
            Completely agree.

Comment

That means college football is coming soon! Bring it!

Comment

The haters are on the political forum of TBH, go over there with this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                  Too busy with deer season for football
                  This.

I like football. I don't love football.

Comment

HS & College football >>>>>>>>> nfl

Comment

I'm too dang busy boycotting Whataburger to watch football! (or was it Starbucks....hmmm).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t wait for NFL to start!

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                          I'm too dang busy boycotting Whataburger to watch football! (or was it Starbucks....hmmm).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

**** I must be a super star multi-tasker. I can hunt... a lot ....and watch college and pro footbal tool![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              I usually remember that there is such a thing as the NFL after the World Series is over. If I have nothing better to do - which is rare - I will watch a minute or two here and there. BTW this has nothing to do with kneelers, I have not watched an entire NFL game in decades

Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                                I can’t wait for NFL to start another season with their rating in the tank!
                                Fify

Comment

Working...
                                X