X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome video Wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That story puts a frog in my throat every time I hear it. Too many people these days don't understand how true that is. Cool video to go with a great story!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, what a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice very nice!

Comment

That really was good. Great job.

Comment

Well played sir, well played! Ours were square bails that had to be tossed up on a wagon...……….talk about HARD and HOT summer days!!!
              Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
              Heck no! Round and round and round with a Ford 3600 and a 4’ PZ cutter took forever! The the same 3600 and 8’ rake and the dang big tractor and 454 new holland baler up your butt the whole time.

Saw a guy with a rake and cabbed tractor similar to that the other day and I called my grandma and asked wth didn’t we have something like that! She said “you’re still with us ain’t you?”

Great video Wall Hanger, pretty much sums it up. Really cool angles especially from above
              That comment right there is PURE MAGIC!!! Tell her she made my day!!!

Comment

[quote=Wall Hanger;13506691]I made this video hay baling last week. Hate that the hay crops weren't thick and lush for this one but you gotta take what mother nature gives and heat/lack of rain have really hit hard. But anyways I hope you enjoy it.
                IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                [/quo

Comment

Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Good Watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work. As others have said, you got a gift with you video skills. Branch out, your good.

Comment

Working...
                      X