Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
    My Daughter went down to CR in October with 2 friends and 3 kids. On their last day all of their clothing was stolen plus a Camera I had loaned her. The American owner offered to refund the estimated costs to replace the clothing and camera. She never received a cent.
    That type of thing is far from being restricted to Costa Rica.
    I stress to people not to leave anything in the car or plain sight. They will steal it if it’s not tied down.

Comment

Looking at a week in March or April. What do you have available?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I think I have returned all emails and PMs. Let me know if I missed you.

Comment

wow thats pretty cool

Comment

Just had our first TBH’er as a guest. They have left a review in a thread titled “Trip of a LIFETIME”.
                I think they enjoyed it.

Comment

Definitely interested in this place. Let’s see if I can convince the wife now!

Comment

I am open to trades too. Hunting trips, guns, I need a new lease vehicle just wide open over here.

Comment

I’m in for info! Been needing to get to CR, boards are dusty right now

Comment

Where do you fly into in CR?

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          Where do you fly into in CR?
                          We fly into San Jose (SJO). There is a domestic airport near the house that is currently under construction.

Comment

CR Trip

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                            Just had our first TBH’er as a guest. They have left a review in a thread titled “Trip of a LIFETIME”.
                            I think they enjoyed it.
                            Enjoyed it..... No, we freaking loved it.... We are planning a return trip in July. The house is amazing and honestly one of the best things about the trip. Relaxing on the balcony enjoying the views was one of my favorite parts.

My wife and I would be happy to answer any questions or share any part of our trip with anyone. It really was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
                              Enjoyed it..... No, we freaking loved it.... We are planning a return trip in July. The house is amazing and honestly one of the best things about the trip. Relaxing on the balcony enjoying the views was one of my favorite parts.

My wife and I would be happy to answer any questions or share any part of our trip with anyone. It really was awesome.
                              ^^^this...it was really an incredible trip. Worth the time spent traveling to get there as well. Such a simple way of life down there to put things in perspective and let you reset your brain. I truly cannot say enough good things. The best part, Mark and I feel like we have made a new friend and hunting buddy! Here's to varmint calling season!!

Comment

How long does it take to get from the house to a nice beach? My wife is a beach bum.

Comment

Working...
                                X